Chapter 30

~Love Is Everything.~

    Tom was so handsome on that black horse his character had to ride. He was looking exactly like a prince. I couldn’t stop looking at him, I had really turned on by the red cape and that shinning, silver armoury he was wearing. All I wanted was to grab him and kiss him.
   But except of Tom, my eyes were also scanning the set all the time to find where Timothy was standing so I could be far enough of him. I was so mad with him and if I had the way to turn back time I would have called him names that he has no idea they exist! I was furious with him.                 
   The ring for the cameras to stop shooting cut my thoughts in the middle. I started walking in the set while I was opening my bag. Along with me I saw hairdressers and makeup artists walking down to the set. A group of extras came to me and asked for some water bottles. I handed them while I was checking their makeup and their costumes.
   Even if we had stopped filming to take a break, from the other side of the next hill they were still shooting. Behind the hill there were the “enemies”. If the weather was kind to us, we would probably shoot the fighting scenes today, and that was something extraordinary. 
   I was handing some sandwiches to the crew when I saw Tom walking towards me. He had that air of the winner and the prince. He knew exactly what he wanted. He was acting like all this land was his. I felt like someone broke my knees when I saw him looking at me while he was walking. I smiled and run to him as fast as I could. 
   For the first time in my life I was feeling like this, I wanted to be with him! And I run to him because I felt like I couldn’t breathe; like something was chocking me and he was the only one who could save me by his kiss.
   When I fell in his arms I placed my lips on his. His lips were cold and it was like I was trying to warm them up with mine. Slowly Tom opened a bit his mouth and when I felt his warm tongue it was like electricity crawling on my back. Our lips slowly separated.
”Hey…” I whispered with a smile on my face as I looked at him.
    Because Tom is far taller than I am, he had all the time to look down, but he was acting like he didn’t care.
”Hello beautiful.” He said and placed his hand around my shoulders as he covered my back with his red cape. 
”Aren’t you cold baby?” I asked him while I tangled my fingers between his.
”Nothing passes this.” Tom said and I looked at his armoury. “Only my lips are cold… but I have you to take care of it.” He continued playfully as I smiled and kissed him again. 
”I really like your armoury…” I whispered close to his ear when he was kissing my neck.
   I was just about to turn him on but when I saw Timothy looking at us and remembered his words and I felt like a train had ran over me. Like my chest was breaking bone by bone. I felt sad and grumpy... what if he was right? What if Tom wanted only this from me? I unravelled my hands from Tom’s neck and looked down.
”Hey what happened?” I heard Tom’s voice asking me with kindness and affection.
”I… I had a fight with someone from work today…” I mumbled to him as he came in front of me and hided Timothy’s figure behind him.
“Tell me about it.” Tom demanded. 
   I took a deep breath and looked at him. His green eyes were looking like they were brown because there was no sun to light them up. 
”He said some bad things about you… about our relationship…”
”Like what?”
”He said that… Uh, I can’t even say it…” I said and looked sad into his eyes. He was looking angry, but not with me. ”He said that you may use me.”
”What?” I heard Tom saying as his voice was sounding offended. 
”He said that the only thing you want from me is to get me to bed and then you will forget everything about us…”
“Those are lies Alice. Freaking lies you know it baby don’t you?”  
   Tom asked me as he turned my head up so he could look into my eyes. I didn’t answer. “Are they lies or some of them were truth?” I wondered.     
”Don’t let him poison our relationship. I want to be with you not to use you.” Tom said and placed carefully his right hand on the side of my neck. Still, I wasn’t answering. Tom looked up for a second as he took a deep breath. ”I am yours Alice...” Tom said to me and I looked into his eyes. I noticed that his right eyebrow had lifted a bit. 
”I don’t want to listen to his words but if… if what he told me-” I stopped speaking because I felt tears coming. 
”They are all lies baby. Trust me, I will never ever hurt you. Not now not in thousand years.” Tom exclaimed and I hugged him. 
   I was deeply in love with him, anyone could see that. I wanted him in my life, I wanted him in Henry’s life, I wanted to share so many moments with him. He was the first man I had met that I could feel he was loving me back. I hugged him tight because I believed him. Timothy was a liar. A filthy, fucking, liar!! Tom was mine, and I was Tom’s and no one could change that.
    His warm hands around my waist made me feel powerful.          
”I love you Tom.” I whispered as I pressed my lips on his.
”I love you Alice.” Tom whispered to me, as well and accepted my kiss while he was caressing my neck.