Chapter 52

~Bulling Problems…~

    Can you remember those days when you wake up in the morning and you feel like something is going to be very wrong? Can you recall the pain on your chest? Don’t lie. You remember. You know it. It’s like someone has placed a hammer on your thorax and it’s so heavy that breaks your bones one by one by one. You say that you don’t want to get off the bed but you don’t have any other choice. In your home you are protected but you can’t spend your day like this. If something bad is going to happen it will, no matter how hard you try to avoid it, maybe not today but soon it will come to you.

Weeks Later:

”Do you want tomato in your toast?” Alex asked me when I walked into the kitchen.

”No, just cheese.” I answered before I leant over to Henry and kiss his forehead. “Good morning baby!”

”Good morning mommy!” Henry answered with his sweet voice and started drinking his orange juice.

”Here you go buddy…!” Alex said and placed in front of my son a plate with his toast.

   I left my bag and my coat on a chair and took a cup for coffee out of the cupboards.

”So baby do you want to take cookies with you at school today?”

”No…” I turned and looked at him.

    He wasn’t even looking at Alex or me, he was looking down eating in silence. Something that wasn’t very much in Henry’s character.

”Ok… well how about some cheese rolls?”

”No…”

   I turned and looked at Alex, he lifted a bit his shoulders showing me that he had no idea of what was wrong with Henry this morning. I closed the cupboard and sat next to Henry.

”Are you feeling alright baby?”

”Yes.”

”Then what troubles you?”

”Nothing…”

”Here you go Big Mama.” Alex said and placed my plate in front of me. The smell of warm bread, butter and cheese made me smile for a second.

”I can’t understand what is wrong Henry if you don’t talk to me…”

”Can I not go to school today mommy?”

”But today you have a school trip.”

”I know…”

”You will be with your friends, you will learn many new things, you will take photos! Is something wrong with your classmates?”

   Henry looked down and nodded his head in denial.

”I just don’t…”

”Well baby, I’m afraid I can’t let you miss this trip.” Henry looked at me sad but even then he didn’t say a thing. “Eat your breakfast, we need to go.” I told him, took my toast off the plate and got up.

   Today I wasn’t going to the set. Today I and many chefs had to be in the shop to get ready the foods for the next shooting. Annabel would be our leader, since Helen had to be on the set with her team. I’m not going to lie, I was feeling a bit nervous. I had been for such a long time behind the bench that it was making me feel very insecure about my cooking abilities…

    It was around 8:30 a.m. when we left the apartment. Henry and I were in Alex’s car, he was driving to Henry’s school. Because of the school trip, all the kids had to be in school before 10:00. I had gone with them, I wasn’t sure if Henry was sick but I wanted to talk to his teacher and let her know that if Henry needs anything she could call, me or Alex or Lina.