Chapter 42

A/N: The song that is Alice's ring-tone is called: The Good Left Undone by Rise Against. :) 

~ The Velociraptor And The Walnut Tree.~      

   Slowly I opened my eyes and looked straight, the whole room was white from the light of the sun. Soft lips where touching my back, leaving kisses here and there. I was lying naked in Tom’s bed, warm under his blankets. I could feel his cold nose, his hot breathe, his elegant fingertips caressing my skin and his warm body close to mine.

”Good morning…” He softly whispered and kissed my shoulder.

”Good morning…” I replayed sleepily and stretched.

   I changed position and turned to look at him. He had a sweet smile on his face as the sun from behind him was making around his head a halo. He was one of the most beautiful men I had ever known. Without losing any time Tom pressed his lips on mine and I welcomed them with a smile while he placed his hand around me.

”Did I dream of what happened yesterday?” I asked him.

”No darling, the Hiddleston’s ring is still around your finger.” Tom answered when he looked into my eyes.

   I took off my hand from the blankets and looked at the beautiful ring, and how its diamond was sparkling on the sun. I smiled.

”It’s beautiful…” I mumbled and looked at him. Softly I placed my hand on his cheek.

”And you, even more.” Tom whispered with his sexy English accent.

   Tom and I kissed once more, whispering to each other love words and forever promises.

”I want you…” He whispered with his husky voice showing me how hungry he was.

”Then let me satisfy your desires baby…” I answered as Tom started kissing my neck and I his shoulder.

   His hungry, cold hands moved to my chest as I lie back. Sometimes he was hurting me, he was making me let go of my breath that I was holding in, he wants to hear me barely breathing.

   As he was kissing my lips Tom placed his body on top of mine, his hands caressed my skin and my curves all the way down and after a while they lost under the blankets. But I could still feel them and now they were crawling close to what I knew he wanted more. A mischievous smile was on Tom’s lips when we both looked at each other. His fingers where cold and when they touched my skin I shuddered.

   After some time Tom came up and sank his mouth onto mine, kissing me passionately, playing with my tongue, biting softly my lips. I was barely breathing, I could feel my mind spinning around, losing control, trying hard to keep my eyes open. 

”You are… Mmmm, you are…” Tom was saying out of breath as he looked up to me.

    Slowly I place my hand down but when I was just about to touch him Tom gripped my hand and place it out of the blankets. He was holding my hand tight as with his other he threw off the bed all the blankets and sheets, I fell my body powerless under him.

“Please Tom…” I begged him close to his ear while he was kissing my neck.

”Now, darling… let me make love to you…” Tom said to me with his husky voice as gently he took my right leg and raised it on his torso. 

   My hands, like snakes, travelled down to his back. Our lips met in completely silence, hungrily he kissed me. His every move was very slowly, almost like he was trying to torture me. “Fuck that hurts!” I cried to myself. Tom leaned over me, letting our chests press together.