CHAPTER 1

AJ's POV

Its been 15 years since me and Dean break apart. I left WWE coz' I want a quiet life right now but he didn't. Even his already 44 but his still strong. I'm already 42 and I'm also strong enough to wrestle but I can't face Dean.

I also had a 15 year old daughter. Her name is Dianna Jean Mendez. I got her name after Dean. Well yes,she's Dean's daughter but he doesn't know. When the right time comes,I will tell him. And that time is when will be together forever.

Yes,I'm still hoping for that time to come.

DEAN's POV

"Drake James Good! Where have you been!?" I yell at my son who just come home drunk.

"None of your bussines! And why do you even care?" He snap at me.

"I'm your father! So show some respect."

"Father!? You've never been my father. I don't need a father! I DON'T NEED YOU!" And then he stomped his way to his room.

I sat down on the sofa and held my head. His always like this to me. I try to be close to him but he don't wanna. His accusing me that I'm the reason why her mother died. But Summer had breast cancer. We found it out when Drake was still 3 months old. She stay with us for 9 years but died. Drake was 9 years old at that time and he doesn't understand. He accuse me of hurting Summer and cheating on her. But I never did. They were my priority. Even I don't love Summer,I still tried to be a good husband and a good father.

"Oh AJ! Your the only one that can calm me down." I mumble to myself. Yes! I still love her and have hope that me and her will be together forever.

What do you think of the 1st chapter? Does it sucks? Is it short? But I promise I'll try to make my chapters longer than this.

Bye and love you guys!