CHAPTER 10

DIANNA's POV

"Then you add 161 to..." Mr.Villaran said explaining the formula's in math and you wanna know what's so not interesting? Well its so boring.

I felt my phone vibrate. Really? At this time someone is calling me? I opened it to saw 'DRAKE'. I felt myself smiled. It writes:

From: DRAKE

Hi Dianna! I don't really know if your in school but I just wanna asked you if you wanna hang out sometimes?

To: DRAKE

I'd be honored! Sure! Yay! Where and when?

From: DRAKE

Woah! Getting to much excited there? Hmm...well maybe after class. Just text me when your classes are done and where your school is.

To: DRAKE

Sure. 'Kay bye!

I smiled locking my phone. I put it back at my back pocket. When I look back at Mr.Villaran,I saw him looking daggers at me. My classmates are also looking at me with confusion.

"Dianna Jean Mendez,did someone told you that you can use your phone at class time?" He said.

"Uhm..I'm sorry. It was my my...ahh." I couldn't think of anyone to said. I can't tell its my mother coz' he would never believe me.

"I guess someone will be in the detention room after class." He said smirkong evilly at me. "Well Dianna,detention room after class. You have 1 hour detention." He add and I frowned.

I sinked on my sit. My seatmate Lloyd Joshua teased me. "Awww..little Dianna is in detention. That's what you got if you text someone in class."

"Shut up LJ!" I whisper/yell at him. LJ is his nickname.

His my number one enemy. He was a nice and sweet friend to me before but he just start teasing me or even embarrassing me in-front of everybody since I rejected him. He asked me on a date 2 years ago and I rejected him. He got mad and I think that's his way of getting back at me.

Well talking about date! Oh no. How about Drake? I'm in detention after class and I don't wanna reject him. I wanna hang out with him.

Oh no! What'all I do?

So thats the 10th chapter...what'd you think of Dianna and Drake going out? But she got detention...what'll happened?

Guys I'm so busy right now but you guys motivate me to update more so thank you!

Bye and I love you all!