CHAPTER 19

DEAN's POV

I'm watching TV here at the living room. Its a lazy day today since its day off. Well I'm planning to talk with AJ and Dianna today but I guess not do it now. Dianna might be mad at me still.

I put my hand on the bowl of popcorn and felt its empty. I look at it and yes,it is empty. I sigh and stand up grabbing the bowl and walking thru the kitchen. I got a pack of ready to eat popcorn and put it in the bowl.

*knock knock*

I wonder who that is? I bet its not Drake since he doesn't knock and just barge in the house.

I put on my white T-shirt and walk on the door. I open it to saw..Dianna! She sighs heavily and hugged me.

"Dad,I'm sorry if I got mad on you. I should have known what you've been thru." She said softly.

I hug her back too. "Its okay. I understand you." I said stroking her black hair. She has her moms hair.

She pulled away. "I'm really sorry dad. I shouldn't have react like that. Even its quite obvious you still loves mom..." She said looking away but look back.

"How'd you know?" I asked her.

"Well Drake might said something about you not loving her mom and still living my mom. So yeah." She said fiddling her fingers.

"Oh." Is all I could answer. "Uhm..ahh..come in! Its cold outside there princess." I said breaking the awkward tension. But it is cold outside. Winter is coming.

"Thanks for the nickname." She said walking in referring to the 'princess'.

"Glad you like it. Its the only one I could come up with." I said closing the door. I'm surprise she's taking it coolly. She's just like her mother. A strong independent woman.

"Dad,is Drake around? I wanna talk with him." She said.

"Oh no. He haven't come home since yesterday." I said. She plop herself down the sofa.

"I know why." She said all of sudden. I look at her and she was giving me a sad look.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well,we kinda have an argument in school. He was pissed too much he walk away." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Where do you think he go?" I asked again.

"I don't know! We don't really know each other that much...we just know each other for like a day before we got in a relationship with each other." They what!?

"You two have a relationship with each other!?" I yelled. That made her flinch an do know she got scared. I try to calm myself. "Sorry,just got surprise there." I said breathing out before. "But you two did?" I asked in a calm manner now.

"Yeah. But we didn't know were siblings. I thought I had feelings for him but I jus thinks its because of were siblings that's why I felt a warm feeling for him." She said.

"Okay. But wee have to find him. He might do something crazy." I said and ran up to get clothes.

I wear a jeans partner with a plain white T-shirt. I went down with my car keys. I saw her looking at an album,it was an album of Drake when he was still a baby. How he looks cute in there specially that he got his fathers look.

"Hey Dianna! Let's go find your missing brother!" And she stand up putting the album on the sofa and lefting it there.

We ran to my car and start our journey...I just gotta think where Drake hang outs the most when his upset.

I always follow him when he left the house after an argue with me. He will go to the bar,a friends house..hmm..no! He couldn't possibly be there coz' in problems like this he wants to be alone where there is peace and no noise.

Where is that place? Hmm...the dessert! Of course! One time when he was 5 me and his mother take him there for a picnic and he had fun a lot.

"I know where he is!" I said breaking the silence between me and Dianna.

"Uhm..where?" She asked.

"The dessert!" And off I drive to the dessert...I wish we will find him.

After a weeks of not updating I'm happy to say I'm still alive! *I know your all began to feel impatient so I updated*.

Don't worry guys,there will be a double update today so just wait and the next chapter will be on maybe now...*a sign of apologizing*

Anyways,

Bye and I love you all!