CHAPTER 14

DIANNA's POV

I'm holding an ice bag that is in Drake's forehead. He was talking but couldn't make out the words since I'm busy in my own word.

I couldn't move-on because of what LJ confess back there. This thoughts made me press the ice bag hard on Drakes. He cursed in pain.

"Fuck Dianna! What's wrong with you?" He said pushing my hand away.

"I...I'm sorry. I was just thinking." I said looking at him and trying to put the ice bags back on his forehead but he kept moving his head away. "Drake,can you please not move? I'm nursing you here." I said getting annoyed.

"I don't need your stupid nursing. Your just thinking about LJ." He said jealous.

"No I'm not. Come on Drake don't act like this right now,I'm not in the mood." I groaned at his childish behavior.

"THEN GO TO LJ! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAY!" He shout that made everyone look at us.

"Drake. Calm your nerves." I whisper/yell at him.

"No! I know you don't really love me...your in-love with that fucking LJ guy." He said and walked away.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!? MAYBE YOUR RIGHT,I DON'T LOVE YOU. WHY WOULD I LOVE AN AGGRESIVE SELF CENTERED MAN." I shout that made him look back at me. He walk back at me and suddenly slap me that I fall on the floor.

Everyone gasped. Some teachers saw this too. "Mr.Good and Ms.Mendez! Principals office,NOW!" one of the teachers yelled.

Wait! What does he mean by Mr.Good? Could he be? Oh no....

Oh my god! I think Dianna is finding it out now! What'd you think will happen?

So its so late at night now and gotta sleep or I'll make another chapter.

So...bye and I love you all!