CHAPTER 3

DIANNA's POV

"Mom!" I said my voice cracking. Why am I crying?

"Dianna,promise me to take care of yourself! Promise me that,Dianna." My mom said. What is she saying? Wait! Is she leaving me!? NO! She can't! I need my mom,I need my mom's love.

"Mom don't say that! Your gonna stay with me."

"I'm sorry Dianna. But I can't hold on any longer. With out your dad,I can't live. I can't live without him." She said her voice weaker than normal.

"No. I'm gonna look for him and I'll fund him,for you. You'll be with him again,just don't leave me. Please." I said begging. I can't live without my mom.

Suddenly the beep of the monitor made me hear the sound that I don't wanna hear. She's leaving me! She's g-gone!

"MOM! NO. MOM,DON'T LEAVE ME! MOOOMM! DON'T LEAVE ME!" I shout as if there was no tomorrow.

She leaved me. Without her,I can't live. Oh god! I wish this is only a joke. Please,make her come back. I am so willing to look for my dad for her.

"Mom don't leave me! Mom..."

And all remember is me fainting....

What did I just did!? I killed AJ!? OH NO!

Hey I know its like the shortest chapter in the universe,but at least I'm not like other writer that wrote a chapter without reaching 100+ or even 50+ words if you know what I mean.

So yeah! See ya' all later and love you all!

(Next chapter will be out now!?)