CHAPTER 3

DIANNA's POV

I open my eyes and I see darkness. What!? Wait,its just because my head is laid in a soft thing and I'm sitting in a chair. And my head is bowed down an dmy hand is covering it.

I look up to see my mom looking at me. WAIT! I thought she died! OH MY GOD! She's alive. So its just a bad dream. Thank god.

"Hey!" She said weakly. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"So,are you okay now mom?" I ask her.

"A little bit. But I'm sure I'll be fine."

"Wanna eat something? I'll buy you some." I said standing up but she stop me. She made me sit back.

"No. I'm not hungry. I'm okay." She said.

Then I remembered what she and I said in my dream. She said she can't live without my dad and I'm gonna look for him for her. Hmm... That made me think. Maybe I should take the chance to meet him? Yeah! I'll do it for mom.

"So mom. When you still had your WWE career,do you have any friends or bestfriends?" I ask her. She think for awhile.

"Yeah. She's Saraya Jade Bevis,Brianna Colace Garcia,and Nicole Colace Garcia. But their ring name is Paige,Brie Bella,and Nikki Bella. Brie and Nikki are twins and called Bella Twins. Paige is Paige,she's my bestfriend in all the three of them. Why'd you ask?"

"Oh nothing. Take a rest now mom. You need it." I said and she nod. After a few minutes,I hear her snoring. Oh mom.

I scroll down to Google and search about those three WWE Divas like mom.

Wow! They're all successful. But Paige and The Bella Twins is in a rivalry. And even if they're old already,they still had the face. You might be asking if am I lesbian? Well heck no! I'm a girl who love complementing people.

"I need your help." I mumboe looking at there pictures.

I kinda snatch my moms phone after and search for the three girls cellphone no. I saw a contact named Paige,Brie,and Nikki. Oh I wish its still there contact number. Please.

I called the one named Paige. After a few rings she answered.

"Hello? Who's this?" I hear her voice.

"Hi! Is this Saraya Jade Bevis?" I asked politely.

"Yes. But I wanna correct you,its Saraya Jade Bevis Lopez. I'm married to Seth Rollins darling. But seriously,who's this?" Oh so she's a married woman. Wow.

"I'm Dianna Jean Mendez. I'm the daughter of AJ Lee.."

"What!? Where's AJ? How is she? I haven't seen her in years now.." She said and the last line sadly.

"Well she's not fine and she's in a hospital right now."

"Oh my.. Where hospital?" She asked sounding panicked.

"Saint Luke Hospital. Oh please come. My mom is badly sick and I wanna help her heal by making her happy again." I said pleading.

"I'll be there. Just wait. Oh my! Bye now." She said and hung up. She must really want to visit her.

I just wish my mom will be happy.

****

"Where's AJ?" Someone said barging in my moms hospital room. Her eyes traveled around and landed at my mom. Her eyes produce tears in a second and walk at my mom crying. My mom awakened to hear a noise. She was surprise to see her old friend.

"Oh AJ. I miss you." She said and hug her. I saw my mom is also crying.

"I miss you too buddy. How'd you know I'm here?"

"Well your daughter called me. Let me meet her please." She said smiling after pulling away from the hug.

"Well meet my daughter,Dianna Jean Mendez." She said introducing me. I smiled at her and we shook hands.

"Who's the father?" Miss.Paige said.

"It--its Dean." My mom said looking down.

"Wh-what? How'd it happen? You mean.. Wait,don't tell me..."

"That when I sacrifice Dean I didn't tell him I was pregnant with his baby. Well that's what I did." My mom said finishing for her.

"My god AJ! But does your daughter know the truth?" She said.

"Aha! She know everything. But she only find it out only yesterday."

"Good. I thought she doesn't."

They talk for a hour about life this past few 15 years.

AJ's POV

I'm so happy right now. Me and my best friend Paige finally see each other again. And I'm so happy for her. She's actually married to Seth Rollins! So she's not Ms.Bevis anymore she is now Mrs.Lopez.. She had a child that's only 10 years old named Chlioe Bevis Lopez.

"How about you AJ? When do you plan to tell Dean about this?" She suddenly askep me the question I don't wanna think about. I sigh heavily.

"Well,when the right time comes. Not today but maybe someday." I answer.

"But I think today's the right time,AJ. How long will you hide this to him?" She asked seriously. Its very rare to see Paige serious,so if she's serious she's really serious.

"Paige,just trust this on me. And I have decided something."

"What!?"

"I'm going back to WWE!"

What the hell! AJ is not dead,Yay! And wait,she's going back to WWE. That's just so cool.

*SINGING 'SAVE YOU TONIGHT' BY ONE DIRECTION*

I love that song! Search it at YouTube or if your a dirwctioner then I'm sure you have those in ITunes.

Bye and I love you guys!