CHAPTER 21

AJ's POV

Dean called me and said that we need to talk. I don't wanna go but when he said Dianna's with him,I just need to go. What if Dianna go with him and forget about me? I couldn't bear to lose my daughter.

I wore a black dress,black heels,and got my black purse. I'm full of blackness today! I'm just really upset.

****
Once I reach the place Dean said we'll meet,I hop out of my car...I'm in a park! What the..

I look for them and saw a boy standing in the night. He walk up to me and he gave me a rose with a letter hanging in the stem. I look at the boy and saw it was Drake.

I opened the letter and read it. It says:

I know your surprise that Drake gave this to you but believe it or not,he forgive us and me and Dianna did too.

I look up the boy and smiled at him and continue to read.

I know you don't really wanna go but did coz' Dianna is with us. AJ I just wanna say sorry to the pain you've been thru in this past 15 years..your a unselfish woman and sacrifice for Summer since she love me... I thought Summer is the one for me but I still hope for our time to come... Then when I saw u come back in WWE,I was so happy I'm finally gonna be with you and all I can say today is the day for us to be together...please go to our favorite hang out.

Then I realize this park was the park I love so much. I look up at Drake. "Well Drake,you really had a romantic father,huh?" I said joking and he laugh with me.

"Uhm..sorry Ms.AJ for hurting your daughter." He said and I forgave him. He told me I need to go to me and Deans hang out.

I did what I was told and walk where it was. Then I saw Dean there his back facing me. He was wearing a black suit.

"Dean?" I said and he turn around. He look at me nervously. Why was he nervous?

I walk up to him and hug him. He was stunned but hug me back anyways. I miss his warm and loving hug. It makes me feel safe and felt peace again.

He pull away and I could see his teary eyes. "Aaww..baby don't cry." I said wiping his tears away.

He suddenly kneeled down and now..I was stunned. Why is he kneeling. Oh my god! How come am I being stupid? His gonna do it?

I gasped and felt a tear in my cheeks.

"AJ,you said our time will come and I think this is our time...so please make me the happiest man on earth and have the honor to marry me.." He said.

"I...I don't know what to say." I said.

"Well you could say yes or n--" but I cut him off.

"Yes Dean! I'll have the honor to marry you and make you the happiest man!" And he excitedly slip the ring in my finger. I happily stared at the diamond ring and it look really pretty.

"Oh my god! Drake! They're together..,im'ma die now!" I heard Dianna sqeauling a s saw her clinging on an annoyed Drake.

"My god Dianna! Your much more happier than the couple." He said pushing her. Dianna scoff at him.

"But I wanna get married now." She said and I gave her a 'what!' Look.

"Ugh! Were only 15 gosh..we can't even drink a single beer." And I laugh at the two.

I guess this is our family!

Wasn't expecting that,right? Oh my god its the ending. But I'm gonna make a 'epilogue'! So...yay!

See u in my epilogue and wish u have fun with this!