CHAPTER 18

DIANNA's POV

I wake up early to go to school early. I don't wanna see my mom today. I don't hate her,I just felt dissapointed of her.

Coz' instead of making things right well she's there kissing my father who I haven't spend time together in my 15 years living in this god damn fuck world! (A/N: sorry for the cursing.)

I went out of my car. Books in my hands and looking around in case Drake is around. I am not ready to see him or even face him. That's even the same thing.

My thoughts was disturb by someone bumping me. I land on my butt and my books scatter around.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking at where my way." I said picking up my books. The person who bump was just there standing. Even I said sorry and it was my fault he should've help me.

"Well,I just bump into my damn ass sister." He said. His damn ass what? I look up and saw the last person I wanna see...Drake!

I stand up and look straight at him. "Whatever!" I said and I walk pass at him. But he hold me by the arm and pull me back.

"Don't you dare turn your back at me while I'm talking to you...I'm older." He said through gritted teeth. I'm not scared of him...maybe a little.

"Who said your older than me? Were both 15 years old." I said. I can see his thinking and I smirk. "See..use your brain." I add.

"Don't talk to me like that!" And he push me that made me land on my butt...again!

"Oouucchh!" I screech and touch my bum. Fuck! It hurts very much.

"How dare you hurt her!" I heard a familiar voice boom through the hallway. I don't have any time to look at who ever that is. I just felt someone beside me and I look at the person and saw its LJ!

"Are you alright?" He asked me. I jus nod as an answer.

"Oohh...I think you already find yourself a boyfriend. Slut!" That made my blood boiled. He just went out of the limit and I would not let him slip away.

But before I could react,LJ already jump on him. Punching him in the face. Drake was already lying on the floor while LJ was on top of him.

I crawled beside them and try to stop them. Everyone was waiting us not doing anything. "Guys,stop! LJ get off him!" I said pulling him away but I can't. He has a lot more weight than me. I couldn't hold it any longer. I know a lot will know but its the only way to stop this. "GET OFF MY BROTHER!" I shout and all gasped.

LJ look at me with pure shockness in his eyes. He stop punching him but still on top of him. Kneeling in each side of Drake's legs.

"Get off him.." I push LJ away and check Drake of his okay. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He just groaned as an answer. I look at LJ.

"Look what you did to him! Why the fuck did you beat him!?" I yelled. Even Drake's a dick I still will care for him. His my brother. A part of me want to forget about him and hate him but a bigger part of me care for him.

LJ look at me with confusion. "He called you 'slut' and your still gonna protect that dick!" He said.

"Yes! His still my brother no matter what." I answered but I felt someone push me and that someone is Drake.

He stand up and I'm still sitting on the floor looking at him. "I'm not your brother! And you will never be my sister... Your mom is the reason why my mother died!" And I couldn't take it anymore. I protect him from LJ and he will pay me just like that.

I stand up quickly and slap him. I don't care if he receive a lot of blows from LJ. He deserves it anyway,for being a dick. "Don't blame my mom! She didn't do anything. We were living our lives away from your family. And your mother has cancer,of course she was gonna die." I yell.

"I know that! But if my dad loved her the way he loves your mom,then she would have live much more longer! She could have been still with us." He said.

"How can you say that? What are you,a god?" I don't care if were seen by everyone right now. And also if the personal became public. I just wanna confront him right now.

"No,I am not a god. But if my dad did loved her,then she wouldn't be crying all day. She wouldn't be sad and upset. That maked her much more unhealthy." That made me realize something.

My dad still loves mom. While Drake's mom is always crying because she wants my fathers love but he love another woman. So that's why Drake is so mad at my me or maybe my mom and also dad.

"And that made me upset and sad too. But I promised to myself that I'll be a good son to her,I'll be strong for her. I loved her all through the years she's with me. Dad never loved me at all,I was sad at first but realize I have mom..I don't need him. But she died..my world crumbles into pieces. I start blaming dad even its not his fault,I know she has cancer....I still love dad till now and I can't bear to lose him too. But I guess I will because he'll be picking you and your mom." And that he was crying already.

I felt bad for him. I thought he was the bad one here but no one was. He felt pain too but we didn't care. We all care for ourselves this pass few days. Especially mom and dad.

"Drake,I'm sorry." I said trying to hug him but he take a step backward.

"No. Don't say sorry. Its my fault anyways. Its all my fault!" He yell.

"Its not your fault. Don't blame yourself." I said trying to hug him again but he did what he did before.

"Leave me alone!" He said and walk away. I just watch him walk away wiping his tears. I know I should be running after him to comfort him coz' his my brother and I'm 3 months older. Yup. I'm older than him.

Okay,out of topic. But he need some space alone and I'll give him that.

Hey hey hey! How are you guys? Sorry for not updating last weekend coz' I got too carried away with 'Our Children' since its getting tense up. So if your not reading it then you may do now. Its also gonna end soon.

So how was it? Did you like it...please comment coz' I'll really appreciate it like really. I love reading lovely comments.

Anyways,

Bye and I love you all like chocolate cookies!