CHAPTER 6

DIANNA's POV

Wow! My mom is so great at her match. I'm gonna go to her and congatiolate her.

I skipped my way looking for her. I was looking left to right,left to right,left to right,then left to ri-- ouch!

I bumped into something..or someone. I landed on my butt. I groaned in pain. Well that hurts. I saw his/her hand lending me help and I accept it. He/her pulled me up and I straitened my clothes. I look at the person and saw a handsome looking guy.

"Uhm.,ahh.. I'm sorry. I was not looking at where I'm walking to." I apologized not taking my eyes off his face,his fucking handsome face!

Shut up Dianna!

I mentally slap myself.

"No,its okay." He said smiling at me. It makes him more handsome. God! I wasn't suppose to be thinking of this.

"No,its not okay. I really should be looking at where i'm walking to." I said. Dianna! He said its okay already so shut up and stop apologizing.

"Its okay. Its not your fault." He calmly said.

"Its clearly my fault!" I almost shout.

"Can we just stop arguing if its your fault or not? Its boring." He complained. I nod and smiled at him too since his also smiling at me.

"By the way my names Drake. How 'bout your?" He said lending his hand for me to shake it.

"My names Dianna Jean but call me Dianna." I said shaking his hand.

"How about DJ?" He asked. DJ? That sounds like a boys name dude,I'm not a boy. Do I look like a boy?

"DJ? Why?" I asked confuse.

"DJ stands for Dianna Jean." He said as if its was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh... But nah.. It sounds like a boys name,I prefer Dianna instead." I answered.

"Oh okay. If it makes you okay then fine." He said then take his phone from his pocket. "Can I have your number? Maybe we can text and meet sometimes." He said. I nod as an answer. We switch numbers.

"Thanks for the number! Bye. And see you around." He said.

"Thanks too. Bye!" I said and he walk away. If only I could stay with him any longer.

I watch him till his figure dissapear. He look so handsome,nice,and a gentle man. Not like other boys that start fighting even with girls just to make him right. My thought were disturb of the voice of my mom.

"Dianna!" She said and I turn around to face her. She was with Ms.Brie,Paige,and Nikki. "What are you doing here outside of the locker room?" She add asking.

"Well I was about to go to you and congratulate you but I bump into someone. We talk for minute and he left." I said.

"Its a he?" She asked. I nod,all I can do is nod and I don't know why. "Well younglady you better be careful on choosing a boy you will like." She said. I try to analize what she said first and them my eyes widen on what she just said.

"Mom! Who said I like him!? I don't." I said almost yelling.

"Just saying. Well were going out and you are coming with us."

"Sure! I'm starving anyway." I answered. "And mom you almost forgot to buy me a 1D merchandise!"

DRAKE's POV

Dianna looks stunning! Geez,I am gonna get that girl!

The kids have met each other! I am so so..I don't know! I feel great! I mean more than great.

Hey hope you like it. Or else imma kill my dog!...nah just kidding! I don't even had a dog.

Anyways...

BYE AND I LOVE YOU ALL MY 2ND FAMILY!