CHAPTER 17

DIANNA's POV

Ugh! Could this day get any better? Its the 1st day of me and Drake as a couple but LJ an dhim had fight. Then I found out he might be my brother! Crazy,huh?

Well both of my parents are crazy though. Ooppsss..peace to mom and dad. Whatever.

Me staying in my room is boring so I decided to swim in the pool at our backyard. I wore my two piece and covered it with a dress.

As I walk closer at the backyard,I saw mom with someone. Someone with a brown wavy hair and I know who it is. Its dad.

When I got a better view of them. I saw them...KISSING! What the fuck!

Don't get me wrong,I really want them to be together. But do they want to be together when both of they're children are so confuse on what's happening! Heck I even had a relationship with my brother.

I saw mom pull away. She slapped him. Wh-what?

"Mom!" I speak up. They turn around to saw me crying. I'm just so stress.

"Dianna,I can explain." She said but I stop her.

"Explain! What I saw is an explanation already. So you 2 decide to get in each others mouth when your suppose to make all things clear to your children! Wow,how disgusted I am to you 2." I said amuse of them.

"Thats not true Dianna. He came here to talk to me and asked me ab--." But I cut her off again. I told you I don't want her explanation.

"No. He came here for you and your gonna get in his pants again!" I yelled at her and that's when I felt a slap on my cheeks.

Ouch!

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" She snap at me.

"Don't you also dare talk or touch me! I'm done with you mom!" I snap back and ran away.

Ugh! This day is such a great day. *sarcasm*

AJ's POV

Dianna walk away after the argument we had. And who's fault is it? Of course,its Dean's fault!

I turn around to face him. "Look what you did! She hates me now and its all your fault!" I yelled.

"My fault? Is it my fault that you kissed back? Its also your fault AJ. So don't put all the blame to me." He defend.

"Well if you didn't kiss me this wouldn't happen. Now leave you,JERK!" I push him out of the house.

Before I could close the door,he stop me. "Remember this AJ. Its also your fault but for now I'll l it slip off. But I want my daughter,I want to spend time with her. I am getting a custody," he said and I slammed the door.

Fuck you!

How was it wattpad people! I kinda have a writers block and I am so busy like really busy!

Anyways coz' I'm busy person and I am going to school even its weekend,

Bye and I love you all!