CHAPTER 4

AJ's POV

Paige was beyond shockeness becoz' of what I jus said. Yes. I am going back no matter what.

"Are you sure? Dean is there? Are you ready to see him?" She throw questions at me. I can still she she's putting the pieces together of what I said. Her mouth is still hanging open.

"I am sure Paige. And whatever if Dean is there. I still love him but I guess he already moved on?" My heart broking just imagining he already moved on. I still love him but I always think that he might not love me anymore and has already moved on.

"So when will you come back?" Paige asked. I thinked for a moment.

"This next month. I still had to talk with Triple H and Stephanie." I said. She just nod.

"Aw shit! I forgot to tell Seth that I'm here. Just gonna go call him." She said. I let her go and she went out of the room.

My decision is final. I am going back.

PAIGE's POV

I went out of the room where AJ was confined and dialled Seth instantly. After a few rings he already anwered.

"Hey Baby. Why'd you call?" His voice said from the other line.

"Well I just called to informed you that i'm in the hospital. I drop Chlioe on my moms house."

"What!? Why are you there?" He asked sounding worry.

Well I wouldn't lie to him. I know AJ wouldn't mind if I tell my husband,I'm sure she'll understand. "Well I finally see AJ after a long 15 years."

"Really! How!?" He said excited about the news.

"Well her daughter called me. And said that AJ is suffering in pain right now. She's here confined in the hospital."

"She had a daughter!?" Now his shock.

"Yeah. Her name is Dianna Jean Mendez." I answered sighing.

"Don't tell me..." I cut him off.

"That Jonathan Moxley Good the mighty Dean Ambrose,yours and Roman's best friend is her father. Well he is." I finished it for him.

"Oh my god! Why didn't she tell anyone?"

"I don't know." I answered sighing. Why would she not tell us!? We can be right there for her if she just told us. But its not right to blame her eight now. Its also not her fault,she was just afraid.

"I'm going in there. With Roman,the twins,and john cena. Is that alright?" He asked.

"Hmm... Yeah. Then I'll see you guys. But please don't bring Dean with you. I want both of them to see each other again by them selves." I pleaded.

"Okay. Bye hun'. Love you!"

"Love you too!" And then I hang up. I went in seeing AJ fiddling with her fingers. She look up when she heard the door creaking.

"Where's Dianna?" I asked.

"Oh she went out to buy some stuffs." She answered. BTW her daughter,Dianna,is so beautiful,just like her mother.

"Uhm AJ.. Seth,The Bella's,Roman,and John Cena is coming to see you." I said biting my lower lips after. She look at me with wide eyes.

"But what if they bring Dean with the--.." I cut her off.

"Don't worry. I begged Seth not to bring him with them. I know your still not ready." I said to calm her down. She sigh in relief.

"Thanks Paige. Your really my best friend." She said smiling. I smiled back and sit in a monobloc chair beside her bed.

A few minutes later...

"AJ! Oh My G! I miss you so much!" Nikki's voice disturb mine and AJ's conversation. She attack AJ with a hug. Roman,Seth,Brie,and John look at the two. Nikki let go and wipe a tear that's falling on her cheeks. I saw Brie also crying.

"AJ... I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Brie couldn't contain herself anymore and attack AJ with a hug too.

"I also miss you guys. I miss our hang out,our girls talk,our everything. I miss having you guys with me." AJ said crying.

The boys was just watching the scenerio. "Hey AJ! How ya doin'?" John finally talked.

"Feeling great. Except for the fact I'm confined in a hospital." AJ said chuckling.

"Why didn't you took care of yourself?" Brie asked like she's a mother. She's always the mother.

"Well I fainted when I saw my daughter watching WWE and it was Dean's match. But I was healthy before that happened." She said.

"You had a daughter!?" Roman asked shock. Then that's when the door swing open revealing Dianna.

"Hey mom! I brought some fr--.. Oh. You had some visitors. OH MY GOD! I can't believed I'm in-front of my favorites WWE Diva and Superstars." Dianna sqealed seeing us.

"I didn't know you watch WWE." AJ said. Dianna looked at her apologetically.

"Well its just I thought you won't let me. Since you always flip the channel when you saw WWE is on." Dianna said. "But mom you were a WWE Diva too before." She added. AJ nod.

"And will be a WWE Diva again." AJ said. Seth,Roman,John,Nikki,and Brie looked at her with wide eyes and mouth hanging opened.

"Your go--gonna go back to WWE!?" Brie managed to said beyond shockness.

"Yep. She is." I answered for her.

"Your what!?" Nikki almost yelled. And then suddenly did a happy dance I think. "That means I'll be with you more often again." She cheered.

Sometimes this girl is weird! Just like me and AJ. We are weird people.

AJ's POV

The gang are now reunited. Well Dean is not here.*looking dissapointed*. But I know someday we'll be together again.

We be been talking,laughing non stop like older days. And Dianna joined us too.

I love having this guys around me. There the best friend you can ever had. They could take the pain away from you.

Do you like it!? I hope so. I'm having my hopes up,okay? Soooo... I don't know what to say right now coz' its already past midnight and I'm  still awake.

So I don't wanna make this any longer....

GOOD BYE MY LOVELY READERS! oh before I could forget I will be calling you guys 'MY 2ND FAMILY' coz' you guys are like a family to me.

SO GOOD BYE MY 2ND FAMILY! I LOVE YOU GUYS!