CHAPTER 12

DIANNA's POV

Me and my mom are watching at the TV. It was The Marine and Uncle Cena,Aunt Nikki's husband is there. Its kinda awesome of him. His a WWE superstar and also actor. How cool is that!? Well definitely cool.

"So mom,I kinda like this guy in school. What do you think?" I asked taking my eyes off the TV and looking at mom. She look at me.

"Really! Well if your happy then its fine. But make sure his not a jerk or else he'll taste the good taste of my black widow!" She said and I laugh at her last sentence.

"Thanks mom. But to be honest,were already together!" I said.

"Well good luck with him. I hope he'll survive your loudness." She joked.

"Mmoomm!" I whined like a little kid. She chuckle at me.

"Just kidding." She said and I was about to say one more thing but she stop me. "Opopop! Stop now,this movie is full of action so I wanna focus,okay?" She said and I nod even she wouldn't see me.

I felt my eyelids get heavy. I am so sleepy already. This day has been tiring for me and I need a good sleep tonight.

I stand up. "As long as I wanna watch with you but I need to rest. I am so sleepy already." I said and she look up at me.

"Okay. Good night darling." She said and I went upstairs.

I change my clothes to PJ's and jump on bed. I got under the covers and close my eyes.

And you know what's great in sleeping tonight?... Well Drake is with me in my dream.

****

Next day...

I walk at the halls looking for my locker. I feel lazy today. And I may add its raining.

I wasn't looking at where I'm looking,I'm looking at the floor and suddenly..I bump into something or someone.

I look up and saw an annoyed LJ. (A/N: LJ is a nickname for Lloyd Joshua! If I haven't tell you that.)

"Oh look! We have someone here who had a bad mood like the weather." I tease but he didn't smile.

"Get out of the way Dianna!" He yelled. I wonder why he yell. Even if his a jerk to me,he never ever yelled once at me.

"Woah! I was just kidding LJ. No need to yell." I said and he just filled his eyes.

"Dianna,can't you see. I am not in the mood to talk to do just shut up." He said and walk away.

I stuck my tounge out at his back. But something made me wonder. He wasn't like that yesterday.... Maybe he just had a peronal problem?

Ppsshh..I shouldn't be thinking about him. His a jerk to me and I will never ever care for someone like him.

I went to my locker and got some of my books. I walk all by myself to my room. I went in and saw that classes hasn't start yet. That's when my phone ring.

From: DRAKE<3

Hey babe! Goodmorning...sorry if I didn't walk with you to school at our first day on being official...I just woke up and I know I'm late for school! See ya' later and take care!

To: DRAKE<3

Its fine babe! I understand you..but I think you should practice waking up early.. See ya' later too and take care also...

I sit down at my chair locking my phone. As you can see,I put a <3 on Drake's contact name. What!? I just wanna and were together already. What's wrong with that?

I felt someone sit beside me and I look at him. Well its the one and only...LJ!

"Hey! Sorry if I yelled at you back there." He said and I was shock. Did he just said sorry. Its his first time since I rejected him. But I acted not cool.

"Whatever! I don't care if you yell at me." I said and look away from him. I can see in the corner of my eyes,he frowned.

Why'd he do that?...oh Dianna,don't give a meaning to it.

LJ's POV

I frown she said she doesn't care.

Is this it? I'll be losing her with Drake! Can you guys explain why the heck is this happening to me?

Is this what I get when I start being a jerk to the one I like? Life is so unfair!

Short! I know...but I put some LJ moment...

So I would like you guys to vote,comment,and fan me!

And I have a question. So please answer it at the comments.

Here it is: how can you register a story at Watty's Award?

I wanna put one of my stories at it. So tell me how...

Bye and I love you guys!