CHAPTER 5

AJ's POV

1 month later...

"AJ are you sure your ready?" Paige asked me. I look at her smiling. "Yes Paige. Don't worry,I'm ready as I'll ever be." I said. She smiled at me.

I wore my ring attire. (A/N:her ring attire didn't change.) And that when Dianna went in.

"I am so excited watching your match. And I've met some of my favorite WWE superstars and diva. I like Naomi's curly hair." She said jumping on the sofa.

"Well Dianna,we'll be off to the gorilla now." I said. She looked at me. "Good luck mom." She encourage me.

"I will. And I will win for you." I said. Me and Paige went out of my own locker room. Divas and superstars greet me and said that they missed me. Well I just wish I will still not see Dean yet.

I just realize that were already on the gorilla. The Bella's are already there. We'll be having a Divas Tag Team Match.

"Good luck with us!" Brie said.

"Good evening WWE Universe! My name is JBL and tonight we will be having a surprise for all of you. And that is,one of our retired Diva is coming back tonight. I wonder who she is." He said.

The Bella's was first to come out. 'You can look but you can't touch.. You can stop dreaming for the stars above..' Nikki did her booty shake and Brie raised her hand. They got several boo's but I could already see that they got use to it.

Pain went out after them. Now its my turn. I breath in and out. You can do this AJ.

"You ready Miss.Lee?" The man asked. I nod smiling at him.

'Let's light it up! Light it up light it up light it tonight' my music blasted to the whole arena that made everyone cheered and I saw them with shocked expression.

I skip around the ring and Paige was clapping her hands for me. Everyone was cheering for me and chanting my name. Oh god! I miss this. I went up of the apron and smiled crazily at the twins. They glared at me.

Nikki had a mic on her hands. "AJ,surprised to see you again. Too bad we don't missed you. Well I'll make sure you'll regret coming back and show some respect to the two of us especially to me coz' I am the divas champion." She boosted,throw the mic and raised her belt. I rolled my eyes at her.

The ref signalled to ring the bell and me an Nikki went first.

Skip match...

I put Nikki in the black widow and she instantly tap out. My music blasted to the arena and everyone cheered for me. This feels good.

The ref hand me a mic. "You better remember this Nikki,I will steal that belt from you coz' I am AJ Lee!" I said and raised my hand.

Me and Paige celebrated to our victory. We retreat backstage.

"God AJ! You were great in there." Brie praised.

"Yeah. That black widow you gave me hurt." Nikki said complaining but also clapping for me.

"Well this calls for a celebration!" I said and we all cheered. Just like when we were young 15 years ago.

DEAN's POV

She's back! I can't believe it. I was jus watching at my mini TV here at my locker room when her music surprisely was heard.

AJ! My AJ is back! And I am going to make her mine again.

OH MY GOD! Dean go for her... I am so freaking out. I love this chapter so much. I am gonna cry... Jus kidding.

Hey guys! Do you like it? I hope so..

Anyways...

BYE MY SECOND FAMILY! LOVE YOU ALL LIKE ONE DIRECTION!