CHAPTER 20

DRAKE's POV

I'm watching the sun as it sets here in the quite dessert. Its not really that hot and I like this place,its like the most peaceful place in earth.

All my problems swept away becoz' of it. I sigh and unlock my phone. Then a picture of Dianna pops up as my wallpaper.

Ugh! I forgot to change this...well gotta change it now...

I was about to but a honk surprise me. I almost throw my phone. With an annoyed look,I look behind to saw my dads car. How? How did he find me? This place is my secret hide out.

He went down the car and he gave me a smirk. Then I saw a black hair girl with a locks of curl hair at the tips wearing a leather jacket with a spaghetti top with it and a black leather skirt. I saw it was Dianna.

I glared at her but I didn't see if she glared back coz' she's wearing a shades. But I saw her make a smirk with her lips.

I stood up,dusting the dirt out of my body and walking up to them.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked. Dianna gave me a smile.

"Visiting you..duh,where looking for you and now we found you." She said that made me hate her more. She notice my hate for her and soften. "Sorry. I wanna say sorry for all the pain I gave you but I just wanna hear something from you." She said.

"And that is?"

"I want you not to accuse it to us. Admit it to yourself that you've done something too and stop blaming it to the people around you." Dianna said with a begging tone.

"Why would I?" I said putting my hands on my waist.

"Coz' I want our relationship as siblings be cool now. I want dad and mom to reunite and we can became a happy family." She said and I cring at that thought. But a part of me was saying I want that. I wanna have a family.

"I don't need a family! I don't any of you and my one and only family is my mom that's now dead because of this man with us!" I said turning my attention to dad.

"Look,Drake. She had a cancer. I tried to love her but I just really can't. But believe me,when you were born my world stops and all I could say was I'm so happy." He said.

"You tried!!! You never tried..you always come home drunk and was caught with stupid sluts. Is that what you called tried?" I yell at him. I was gonna punch him but Dianna push me..

"Stop you two! Just please,reunite now. For the sake of our family." She begged.

"Please Drake,we love you and I'm sure you do too. But you just wouldn't admit it." Dad add.

Then something hit me...why listen to my head when you got a big heart to listen to? And my heart is saying to forgive them and give this family a chance.

"Dad,Dianna. I'm sorry! I love you both.." And Dianna look up at me a smile tugging on her lips. She suddenly hug mean and I hug back.

We all hug and I might be lying if I said it didn't felt warm and loving coz it was.

Oh my god! I'm crying.,...help me!

Anyways,

This book will be closing soon. Maybe about 5 or more?