~Three~

The three of us walked into Forever 21 and I physically cringed from the girly clothing. Dan noticed, "Phil, she's cringing, new store." He whispered to Phil. Almost automatically we turned and walked across the street to Hot Topic. I looked to Dan and Phil, "It's really expensive here, we can go somewhere else." I said but they shook their heads, "No, it's fine, we had a feeling whoever we adopted would want to come here anyways." Phil informed, "Now go ahead a find some clothes."

------------------------

When we got back home, there were so many shopping bags I felt bad. It wasn't entirely clothes, there were a few things they let me choose for my bedroom. They were so nice I found it ridiculous, "We're going to film a video, okay Piper? You just go ahead and unpack all this, call us if you need help." Dan smiled and both of my new dads walked into their room.

I sighed and took all the bags into my room, slowly beginning to unpack, "Piper! Could you come here a moment?" Phil called. Was I already in trouble? I slowly opened their door, "Yeah, Dad?" I asked. Phil automatically freaked out, "SHE CALLED ME DAD!" He cheered happily, Dan smiled at his husband, it warmed my heart that the sight of Phil happy made Dan happy as well. "Anyways, come introduce yourself to our viewers, they've been anticipating this moment." Phil laughed. I walked over to them and sat inbetween the two huge men. "Do I talk?" I asked, turning to Dan. He nodded. I looked into the camera, "Um..Hi? I'm Piper." I said awkwardly. Phil laughed, "You'll get used to talking to them, you're going to be in a lot of videos." He was beaming. Dan smiled, "Remember that guy on the phone while we were having lunch?" He started laughing. "Piper, Why don't you tell them the story?"

I looked into the camera, "While we ate lunch, this guy behind us was on the phone with his girlfriend and they were having a fight and randomly he yelled 'YOU LITERALLY MAKE HATS FOR CATS AND IM THE ONE WITH A WORTHLESS JOB, WHAT KIND OF CAT WANTS TO WALK AROUND IN A FEDORA?!' And Dan just lost it, it was so funny." I explained, Dan started laughing again, "That was the best thing that happened today."

-------------------------

I walked into the lounge with my polaroid and snapped a picture of Dan. He covered his eyes, "That's so bright!" He exclaimed, I laughed. The photo dispensed out of the bottom and I watched as the photo slowly appeared. "This was my mom's camera." I smiled fondly, Dan looked intrigued. "Tell me more, if you're okay with it that is."

I smiled, "My mom always wore the most beautiful dresses, she was a model actually. But she always had time to spend with me. I was only four at the time but I remember it as if it were yesterday. She always sang me songs if I was upset. I have dreams about her a lot, her and my father." I was smiling but my eyes were a bit teary. Dan smiled, "I think it's time for dinner."