~Fifteen~

Phil shook Dan awake, "WAKE UP YOU WEASEL!" He yelled into his ear. Dan groggily sat up and slowly realized he wasn't in his room, I was still leaning against my door frame, "Phil, you wanna explain this situation or should I?" I asked, smirking at the two boys.

Phil covered his rosy cheeks, "We did the deed while we were drunk but we didn't go to the correct room.." He mumble just loud enough so Dan and I could hear him.

Dan started laughing hysterically, "Oh my god! Did we really? Oh my, this is too funny!" He said between chuckles. Phil shot a disappointed look, "Really Dan? This isn't exactly a funny situation.." He said, punching the taller boy.

Dan laughed some more, "But it is! I never thought we could be so irresponsible!" He hung over Phil's shoulders. I smiled at them, "Y'all almost suffocated me in the cab that I had to hail." Their faces fell, "Wait..you had to hail us a cab? I thought Chris or Pj brought us all home." Dan tilted his head to the side, "We should go to the cinema tomorrow or something."

I shook my head, "No, but I would really like it if you guys washed my sheets for me." I persuaded and Phil nodded, "Yeah I'll get on that but..could you give us a minute to get dressed?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

----------------------

When Dan came into the lounge to get something, I noticed he actually had a limp. "How's your bum?" I asked, smirking at myself, holy shit I'm hilarious. He glared at me, "I'm actually surprised Phil wanted to top for once." He said, then walked out of the room with a few mugs they had left in here.

Well that's an image that will never leave my head..I continued typing when my phone went off like a billion time, then I got a call, it was Avery. "What do you want?" I asked, still scrolling on my laptop. "There's apparently a rumor account about our school and oh my god..just look at it.." He said, he sounded kind of angry.

He gave me the twitter account name and I scrolled through. Everything seemed okay until there was a picture of my face photoshopped onto some lesbian porn..and it was reeeaaalllyyyy realistic photoshop. The tweet itself read "like father like daughter."

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHO'S ACCOUNT IS THIS?!" I yelled. Phil ran into the room, "What's wrong? Why did you curse?" He asked frantically. I showed the laptop to him and he stared with disbelief, "Wha- Who..please say that's fake.." He stuttered.

"OF COURSE IT'S FAKE!" I screamed. "Avery I gotta go." I said a hung up the phone without even saying bye.

--------------------

"We're reporting this to the school immediately." Dan said, grabbing his phone. I shook my head, "No. I don't need more drama, let me try and handle this, okay?"

The men looked to eachother, "If it happens again, we're going to contact the school.." Phil said, fiddling with his wedding ring. "That cruise you got tickets for is this weekend, right?" I asked sense the thought had just come to me.

Dan nodded, "Yeah..why?"
"Just wondering.." I said, then walked back to my room.