~Twenty-Two~

So I actually decided to stay at school today. That was a mistake. Remember how someone photoshopped my face onto lesbian porn? Someone posted that photo..everywhere. I know this is usually the time where I should tell an adult, but I've basically lost most of my friends because of this and I don't need it to get to the point where I can't even come to school without getting laughed at.

I walked into geography and everyone got quiet. I tried to sit down but some kid pulled the chair from under me, causing me to fall. I groaned and just sat on the ground, "I'm closer to my home." I said, looking at the kid who made me fall.

He made a straight face, "Okay then..." He mumbled and walked to his seat, the lesson started as normal. But afterwards, Mr. Oakley called me to his desk, "Okay, so around the school, graphic photos of you were posted. Are you behind this?"

I shook my head, "No, but I know Wayne Majors made the photo. So have fun with that information, bye." I said and left before he could say anything else to me. I felt someone grab my hand in the hall and turned around. It of course was Avery.

He looked at me, "Why weren't you here yesterday?"
"Something came up.
"You saw didn't you?"
"Yeah. It really hurt me."
"I'm not dating her." He said in a serious tone. "She was helping me."
"With what?" I asked, I honestly don't have time for this.

He looked me in the eyes for a second before connecting his lips to mine. And I know what you're think, this never happens in real life. Well sometimes it does so deal with it. I pulled away first, "Are we dating now?" I asked, he nodded a little bit before kissing me again. Dan and Phil are gonna be furious..but honestly, that's okay.

---------------------

My whole day was spent thinking about the fact that I was dating one of the hottest guys in school, I mean, I look really gross so that's really what surprises me. He walked me half of the way home because he knew my parents would probably kill him if they knew.

I got to the flat and opened the door, "I'm home!" I called up the stairs as I went up them. Phil was cooking something in the kitchen while Dan was out in the shops apparently. I was still smiling to myself, "What's got you so happy?" Phil asked, raising an eyebrow.

I sighed, "Nothing.." I said but he smiled at me, "What did Avery do?" He asked, continuing to make stir fry. I smiled, "Don't be mad, but me and him are kind of dating now." I said, chuckling a little bit. Phil took this news surprisingly well, "Awe, that's cute. Maybe you could invite him over for dinner some time." He said, smiling even more than me. If that's even possible.

I giggled to myself, "Yeah..maybe.."