~Thirteen~

It was Christmas Eve and the boys were just now putting up the tree. I had gone with each boy separately to get the other's present. I got Phil another sweater because I knew he loved sweaters, and I got Dan a Muse CD because I didn't really know what else to get.

Once the tree was up, I got my presents (which I had wrapped a few days ago) and put them under the tree, the boys did the same. Phil was smiling a lot more than usual, and he was being flirtier, he wrapped his arm around Dan's waste and kissed him. I stood there awkwardly and thought it was a good time to leave when Phil's hands were keeping Dan's face in place.

I went to get my phone and started another broadcast on YouNow, except it was just me holding the camera around a corner so everyone who uses YouNow could see my parents make out. The chat went insane, mainly phangirls putting "MY CHILDREN YOURE TOO YOUNG!"

I lasted about two minutes until Phil opened his eyes and quickly pulled away from Dan, both of their faces turning as red as tomatoes. "You're so getting payback for that." Dan smiled slyly. I rolled my eyes and ended the broadcast, then actually went into my room. It was almost five, and I had every intention to go to sleep early.

"Dad one, Dad two, what's for dinner?" I asked as sweetly as possible. Dan smiled, "I'm thinking anything that you hate eating." I rolled my eyes, "The last of the brownie ice cream that you hid in the back of the freezer it is."

Dan frowned, "Don't you even dare." He got ready to run, even though I'd obviously win. Phil was standing back laughing at us, "Try me." I challenged, then ran to the kitchen.

Just as expected, I made it there first. I took the tub of chocolate ice cream out and looked at my father, "Get three spoons, were all splitting this."

-----------------------

I couldn't get to sleep until around 1 A.M., and then at like 6, Phil started jumping on my bed yelling "WAKE UP THERES PRESENTS AND WE GET TO GO GET MORE BECAUSE WE HAVE LOADS OF PLACES TO GO TO SO GET UP!"

It was one of the happiest times I've seen Phil actually, Dan was there two but was just sorta shaking my shoulder lightly and whispering for me to wake up.

I groaned and got up, we all walked to the lounge and handed each other our presents. Dan got me a pair of Doc Martin's boots and Phil got me a shirt with a bunch of pandas with different emotions on their faces.

I hugged each of my dads and watched them open their gifts from me, Phil basically freaked out about his sweater, it was a dark blue with a white kitty in the middle of the torso. He put it on automatically.

Dan really liked his Muse CD, he said that he's gonna play it all the time. Phil had gotten Dan a shirt, it had a black llama on it and on the bottom is read "it's not a faze mom, GOD!" Dan nearly fell over from laughing at it.

Then Dan handed Phil an envelope, Phil opened it as carefully as possible, then he pulled out two tickets. "They're um..for a cruise, sense it's almost our 5 year anniversary, I thought we could do that. But Piper, you'll be staying here for the weekend while we're there, would that be okay?" He asked.

I nodded, "Of course!" Then Dan and Phil shared an embrace that could've melted the heart of someone literally without a heart.