~Twenty~

Dan was taking me having a period way to seriously. He bought me every pad or tampon known to man. That and two tubs of ice cream and like six different types chocolate bars.

Of course I ate it, I wasn't going to waste this much food. But then he crossed a line, "I think we should go bra shopping for you, sense you're a young woman and all." He said. I stared at him, then my boobs. "I wouldn't be able to fill a bra if I tried." I said with a straight face.

He sighed, "Neither me or Dad #2 know how to deal with this, I'm just trying to help because this whole thing is honestly freaking me out." He ran his fingers through his hair. "Dad..it's fine. You've done a lot already but I think I can just call Zoe and have her help me through all this, okay?"

Dan nodded, "Okay..okay, just tell me if you need anything." He was so shaken up about this.. "I will." I replied, then lied back on my bed. This week was not going as expected.

-----------------------

(Skipping to the next week because I can)

Phil had told me to clean my room so I took out my bin when I tripped over something in the hallway. I looked down and saw Dan lying there. I poked him, "You ok?" I asked.
"What the meaning of life? Why are we even here?" He said as a response. I stood up and lightly kicked him, "Get up, we all have a purpose and yours is being a responsible father and life is just about making the right choices in order to achieve ultimate happiness." I demanded, gathering up all the trash I dropped.

He looked up, "But that's a bunch of pressure, how are we supposed to know right from wrong?"

I groaned, "It depends on your perspective." He finally got up, "I have just been saved from an existential crisis by a thirteen year old. That's nice." He mumbled sarcastically. I shook my head, "Go make a video or something." He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

Once my room was completely clean, I went back to my room because Avery wanted to skype. I made myself look decent and clicked the call button, he quickly answered, "Hello." He said, dragging on the 'O'. "Hi!" I shot a phony smile to him, I think I was actually starting to fall for Avery.

I mean, I never really thought about him that way but when you see a guy shirtless..it does something to you. He squinted his eyes a bit, "Are you wearing my shirt?" He asked. I looked down, "I dunno, it was in my load of laundry and I thought it was mine..whoops." I for some reason felt butterflies in my belly, "Anyways, how's life?" I smiled.

He frowned a little bit, "Okay.." I frowned too, "Why just okay?" I asked. "I don't really want to talk about it.."
"Please..?" I begged.
His eyebrows furrowed, "Just drop it."
"I won't tell anyone." I added, not giving up. Avery looked really mad, "I said drop it!" He shouted then ended the call.

Whoops....