~Nine~

Today was Saturday. Both of my dads were going into town and they wanted me to tag along but I just wanted to stay home and study.

"You're literally the exact opposite of us when it comes to school." Phil giggled. I shrugged, "I'm just really serious when it comes to my grades, failing is basically my worst nightmare." I explained. Dan and Phil looked to each other, "Okay, we'll be gone for about an hour, call us if you need anything, and don't die." Dan said, then they both left.

I took my books into the lounge, there was more room in there to spread everything out. I mumbled equations and problems to myself the whole time I was doing math, for my English project we were required to write an essay about our hopes and/or dreams.

I got my laptop and started typing, this was gonna take a while.

--------------------------

The boys got back with lunch, I was copying facts off a random website for science, "Were you doing homework the whole time?!" Dan asked, I nodded, "I've finished the projects for nearly all my classes." I explained, closing the composition book and my laptop.

Phil looked surprised as he handed me a bag, "We got Chinese." I stuff all my papers into my binder and pushed it to the side. "Anyways, what did you guys buy while you were in town?" I asked, opening the box of noodles.

"We're going to do another baking video, sense it's nearly Christmas. We already found the Delia Smith recipe." He giggled. I smiled, "Cool."

Phil grabbed his laptop, "Me and Dan are gonna do a YouNow in a few minutes, you can be in it if you want." He smiled. Dan smirked, "You should sing on the broadcast."

I shook my head at him, "Yeah, no." Both guys pouted, "Please! We'll do anything!" Phil begged, sticking out his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes, "I'll think about it, okay?" I gave in, I'm still probably not going to do it.

----------------------

Halfway through the broadcast, Phil asked people for song requests because he thought I was going to sing for sure. "Piper, sing Toxic by Britney." He said, turning his laptop camera to me. I wasn't really paying attention because I was still writing my English essay, "Uh..Baby can't you see, I'm calling, a guy like you should wear a warning, it's dangerous, I'm falling.."

I looked up, "I don't really know the rest." I mumbled. Phil giggled, "That's okay." I went back to my essay when Phil said, "Guys why are you saying stuff like that? It's rude.."

I saved the document and scooted to see the comments:

Xx5sauceisgudxX: She shouldn't ever sing again, that was awful!

Mating.with.youtubers: wtf she sucks, get her off camera

creepyweirdosforever: I've never heard anything so bad in my life!

I got up and ran to my room. "Guys what the hell?!" I heard Phil say, then there was a quiet thud and footsteps behind me. I put my face in the pillow. I was sad, mad, and a little relieved at the same time.

Mad at the people who started hating

Sad because I actually thought I was good

And relieved because now I know that I suck and I don't have to take any one else's opinion.