~Seventeen~

Day Two of being home alone, and I had a plan. The boys wouldn't be back 'till tomorrow so I invited Avery over to watch a movie and hang out. Or as Dan would say, Netflix and chill.

There was a knock at the door and I rushed down. I had tried my best to look casual but nice at the same time, when I opened the door I saw the somewhat muscular boy. He shot me an adorable smile, "Hey Piper." He said, walking in, "Nice flat."

He was wearing a short sleeve black shirt and black jeans with white converse. I reached up and ruffled his quiff. He frowned, "Hey! I spent ten minutes perfecting my hair!" He whined. I giggled, "Too bad so sad."

I led him too the living room where I had already put on Netflix, "You choose a movie, I'll get snacks."

------------------

I came back into the living room with two cokes, a bag of Doritos, and Oreos. I saw that Avery had chosen "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and giggled, "You're such a child!"

He rolled his eyes and ran his finger through his black quiff. I set the food down on the coffee table and flopped onto the couch, out of the corner of my eye I saw something, "HOLY SHIT YOU GOT A LIP RING?!" I asked, grabbing his lip.

He smiled, "Yeah, I begged my parents and they finally gave in." I laughed and hit play on the movie, unconsciously laying my head on Avery's chest, he didn't seem to mind though.

-------------------

Long after the movie was over we started play truth or dare, "Uh..Dare." He said, biting his lip a bit. I thought, "Chug your soda." I challenged and he shrugged, reaching for the drink. Before any even got into his mouth he accidentally spilled it all over his shirt.

I heard him curse under his breath and he removed it quickly, "Can I was this?" He asked. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks but nodded, taking the shirt and rushing to our washing machine.

Once it began to wash we went into the kitchen, I noticed a bruise on Avery's chest, "How did you get that?" I asked, poking it. He winced a bit, "Well..um..remember that photoshop thing I showed you about? Turns out Wayne made it but he doesn't own the account. Anyways, when I found out I confronted him about it and me and him sort of got into a fight. He lost though.." He explained, scratching the back of his head.

I stared into his icy blue eyes, I never noticed how hot my best friend is.. Next thing I knew, we had each leaned in and were kissing. I was freaking out on the inside. Did this even make us a thing? I sort of played with his lip ring but then we each heard a loud, "WHAT THE HELL?!"

I pulled away and saw both Dan and Phil staring at us. "Why are you home so early?" I asked nervously, "Your dad got seasick, who the hell is this?" Dan asked. He grabbed a wooden spoon off the counter that I had left there from yesterday morning.

Then he proceeded to chase Avery out of the house...