~Fourteen~

The rest of our Christmas Day was spent going to Dan's Mum's house, Phil's Mum's house, and a Christmas party that had loads of Youtubers there. I thought everything was okay at the party until I realized Dan and Phil had gotten themselves drunk.

What was I supposed to do? Lead my drunk parents to a cab and hope they can keep their hands off of each other until they got home? Wait..that could probably work. I saw Phil stumbling towards me, "Heeeeeyyyyy Piper." He giggled. I groaned, grabbing his hand, "Are we going on an adventure?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, an adventure to find Dan, then an adventure back to the flat." Once I had located Dan I dragged them both outside and hailed a cab, so far so good I guess. It was at least midnight and when the cab arrived, the driver looked pretty shady. "Piper don't be such a party pooper!" Dan pouted, climbing in the cab reluctantly.

I sighed and climbed into the cab as well, sitting between Dan and Phil so that they wouldn't start having car sex. I gave the driver the address of our building and in no time, we were there. I quickly paid with Dan's money, then we all got out of the car. I led them inside and somehow got them up the Everest climb to our flat.

After a quick fight with Phil for the keys, we got inside the flat and almost immediately Dan dragged Phil up the stairs. I tried to chase them but they had already locked themselves in a bedroom.

My bedroom....

I hit my head on the door frame of Dan and Phil's bedroom, "That's just great." I mumbled, then climbed into my parents bed. I didn't exactly have my laptop or my earbuds and I don't know the password to either of the boys' laptops so I basically had no way of blocking out the noises.

I tried my best to think about other things but failed miserably. All that was on my mind was how I was going to wash my sheets a billion and one times.

-----------------------------

Thankfully it only lasted about an hour but then I heard one of the two walking to the kitchen.

I got up and followed (holding a hand over my eyes just incase he didn't have the decency to cover himself. I discovered a half naked Dan in the kitchen, obviously still drunk. He had put his jeans back on so I uncovered my eyes, "What the hell are you doing at this time of night Daniel Howell?" I asked, crossing my arms and shifting my weight to one leg.

He giggled, "I deserve a snickle snackle after my frickle frackle." I rolled my eyes and watched as he grabbed some chocolate out of a cabinet and walked back to my room. I walked back to his and somehow fell asleep.

-----------------------

I woke up pretty late, 12:36 to be exact. I got up and went to see the two lovebirds, Phil was sitting up, I guess he just woke up, "Did me and Dan.."
"Yep."
"In your.."
"Mhm."
"While we were.."
"Yes dad, you and Dad had sex in my bed while you were drunk."

A look of horror crossed his face, "I'm so sorry sweetpea..me a Dad owe you big time."
"Yeah, I know.."