~Seven~

"PIPER WAKE UP ITS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WHILE LIVING IN THE HOUSEHOLD!" Dan screamed from the kitchen. I got up with a groan, it was 7:24.

I had to rush so in about twenty minutes I managed to shower, blowdry my hair, straighten it, get dressed, find all the stuff I need for today, and eat breakfast. I felt like a machine. Phil walked me to the school and to the office, I listened to music while we walked but still held a conversation.

"Hey, Can I have the schedule for Piper Howell?" I asked the lady at the front desk. She smiled and handed me the paper, "Bye Dad, I'll cya after school." I told my flamboyant father. "Bye honey." He said, and walked out of the school.

---------------------

I opened a door, "Is this Mr. Oakley?" I asked. He nodded, "The one and only. Guys, this is our new student Piper Howell." He announced. Everyone was staring at me. I guess I did look pretty weird in the all time low shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, and bright red converse.

"You can sit next to Alex." Mr. Oakley said, pointing to the back of the room. I nodded and made my way to the back of the room, sitting next to the fancy-looking boy. "What class is this?" I asked. He gave me a snobby look, "This is geography. It says it on your schedule, now please be quiet, I'm trying to listen. Unlike you I have a future." He said, then continued taking notes.

I shrugged and pulled out a notebook, jotting down almost everything Mr. Oakley said, "We'll be having a test on all of this information in two weeks so make sure you have all of this down." He explained then the bell rang, "You're dismissed."

I put all my stuff into my bag and searched for my maths class.

-------------------------

At the end of the day, I waited patiently outside for one of my fathers to arrive, until a boy sat next me. "Hey hottie." He smirked. I stayed silent. "I said, hey." He repeated. "I'm Wayne." He said. "Bitch you better talk before I make you." He snarled. I tried to get up but he grabbed my arm, "Let. go." I said sternly. "Make me baby." He laughed.

I saw Dan and tried to get up again but Wayne wrapped both of his arms around my waist and forced me into his lap. I struggled to get up but he was stronger, but Dan saw everything.

He ran towards us and yanked me from the boy, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He yelled. Wayne stood up, "I'm getting myself a date, and you're in the way." He smirked. I pushed past my father and slapped Wayne. Hard. Then I grabbed Dad's hand and my stuff and dragged him the whole way home.

------------------------

"HE DID WHAT?!" Phil yelled. Dan told me to stay in my room while he explained the situation. When we got home I cried for a while, I was terrified when he put his hands on me and I thought Dan was going to kill him.

Phil opened my door, "We'll make sure it doesn't happen again, are you okay?" He asked. I nodded, "I just want to study for a while then go to bed."
"Okay, goodnight.."
"Night..."