~Four~

I was in my room, watching random videos when I looked for Northern Downpour. The song had been stuck in my head the whole day but I had forgotten to look for it. I clicked the music and quietly started to sing, "If all our life is but a dream, fantastic posing greed, then we should feed our jewelry to the sea.."

I got up and walked over to my dresser, still singing. I pulled out the old photos of me and my mother. Then the chorus hit. "Sugarcane in the easy morning, weathervane my one and only.." I sang a bit louder. I started spinning a bit, I didn't know if Dan or Phil could hear me, hopefully not. I had basically sang the whole song, and by the end I wasn't even trying to be quiet. Suddenly, the door busted open. Phil was holding a camera, "Were you recording me?!" I asked, horrified. "You're really good!" He laughed. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. But of course, I accidentally dropped all of the photos that were in my hand. Phil stopped the recording and helped me pick up the pictures. "You're mother was beautiful.." He smiled, looking at one of the photos.

"She was pretty inside and out." I said, taking all the photos and putting them on my dresser. "Hey, where can I hook up my NES?" I asked Phil, taking it out of my closet. Phil thought, "Um..I don't know if we have a place for it just yet, we'll find somewhere, don't worry." He stuttered, then another smile spread across his pale face, "I'm about to make a video, do you want to be in it?" He asked. I shook my head, "I'm not really feeling it today.." I told him. Phil frowned, "Please..?" He was doing these puppy dog eyes that I absolutely gave into.

--------------------------

"Hey guys! It's Phil today I'm joined by Piper." He gestured to me. I kept a straight face, "I'm here against my own will." Phil smirked, "You're starting to sound like Dan." I laughed, "I guess you're right." Phil looked back to the camera, "Anyways, We're going to be prank calling other youtubers. I have this hat here," He pulled out a hat full of small papers, "Piper, take a paper out."

I selected one it read 'Anthony Padilla.' Phil took a paper from a different hat, "We have to say Dan fainted and we don't know what to do." He laughed. I was smiling, Dan said he really wanted Anthony to meet me so this should be good. The number dialed and Anthony picked up, "Hello?"

Phil jumped right into it, "ANTHONYDANFAINTEDWHILECOOKINGANDIDONTKNOWWHATTODOANDOHMYGODHELP." Is basically what it sounded like. The other line was quiet for a moment, "Okay, just call the paramedics and stay calm, he'll be okay, has this happened before?" He asked. Phil started laughing, then I started laughing, "Anthony this is a prank, Dan is fine. But I want you to meet someone." He handed me the phone. "Uh, hey, I'm Piper. Dan and Phil's daughter.." I said into the phone. "Oh, Hey. Well, I gotta go, me and Ian are shooting a skit and they only gave us a five minute break. Bye."

"Bye." Me and Phil said simultaneously.