~Sixteen~

Today was the day Dan and Phil would be leaving for a three day cruise. I had to stay home sense this was for their five year anniversary. I didn't mind though, I've stayed home alone before, "Piper are you sure you'll be okay?" Phil asked, holding is suitcase.

I sighed, "Yes dad. I'll be fine, okay? You don't need to worry." I hugged Dan, I hugged Phil and they both left. Of course I had a plan to invite someone over. Invite Avery over to be exact. Yeah, yeah, I know, I might get caught.

Might.

Dan and Phil are probably some of the most clueless people on earth, so I'm probably gonna get away with this.

Probably.....

-----------------------

The next morning was filled with music from my laptop. I blasted spotify while I attempted to make pancakes. I was doing a YouNow with my phone so I wouldn't feel as lonely, "THEY SAY WERE LOSERS AND WERE ALRIGHT WITH THAT!" I sang along, cracking an egg into the bowl.

Dan wasn't trying to be sneaky about watching at all, every two seconds he said something in the chat. Then Phil started doing it too.

danisnotonfire: CHRIS BROWN THAT EGG SWEETHEART <3

I laughed, then read a few other comments from the chat, "Emily says to try and flip the pancake..I don't know how well that would work but I can try." I said, adjust the camera so people would be able to see my failure.

I took the pan off of the burner and tried to flip the pancake when someone knocked on the door, causing me to jump and for batter to go everywhere. I cursed really quietly, "Someone is here." I mumbled and grabbed my phone so I could take my audience to the door.

I swung open the door and the landlord walked in, "Where are your parents?" He asked fiercely. "On a trip, do you need to inspect the place again?" I asked sassily. He nodded and pushed past me and stomped up the stairs. Of course, he went into the kitchen first. "I accidentally spilled some batter." I explained and he rolled his eyes, then went to the lounge.

--------------------

I was relieved when he finally left, I returned to the kitchen, "That was awkward." I mumbled, setting my hand on the stove. But what I didn't know was that the burner was still hot, "FUCK!" I screamed, pulling my hand off the hot surface. Immediately the chat filled with "are you okay"s but then Phil called me. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR HAND UNDER COLD WATER." His voice boomed through the phone. I ended my broadcast quickly and put my hand in the sink and turned on the water, "So you don't care that I cursed in front of the whole world?" I asked, I heard Dan laugh in the background.

"Well of course I care but not right now, anyways did the landlord find anything?" He asked. I shook my head as if he could see me, "No, he didn't."

I heard a sigh of relief, "Is your hand okay? That's all me and Dad number one care about right now.." He asked, worry obviously in his voice. "Yes dad, I'm fine."
"Okay baby girl, well I gotta go. Bye."
"Bye dad.."

Adopted By Dan and PhilOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara