~Twenty-Four~

The taxi pulled up in front a very fancy looking restaurant. We each got out of the cab and walked inside. Dan talking to the man standing behind the podium and we were escorted to a table. "Okay, so I brought you both here for a very important reason." Dan started, his hands folded neatly in his lap.

He looked to Phil, then me, then down at the table, "I got a call about three days ago. Piper has been offered the chance to star in a new film, however, if you agree, we would have to move to America." He said, the biggest smile I've ever seen plastered across his face. I gaped, "What? Why me specifically? I don't exactly act." I asked.

Phil looked absolutely amazed, "He said he chose you because he believes you'd portray the character very well, and apparently from the ages of 5-12 you started in three different productions." Dan said, then a waiter came and interrupted this amazing news.

Like two seconds after ordering we continued the conversation, "Yeah I was in some movies but I didn't exactly have big parts." I said, shrugging. Phil and Dan looked to eachother, "So that brings the big question..will you do it?" Dan asked.

I sighed but nodded, "Yeah, sure. What's the movie about?" I asked.

----------------------

~Six Years Later..~

We moved to Los Angeles, California for the movie. I don't regret saying yes to being in the movie at all.

I played the main character, Alex. This movie is one of the cheesy romance movies but there's a catch, my character has dyslexia. As usual, she's bullied about it, then a new kid arrives to the school. His name was Joseph, though his real name is Cody.

I'm out of school now. Dan and Phil support me in this action and I plan to be an actor for my life career. It makes me happy and I'm actually good at it.

This may seem like a cheesy ending. But that's just how some things play out.

Now I know what you're thinking, what happened to Avery and Wayne and all the other supporting characters. Well this is what happened:

Wayne got suspended for making that photo of me and two years after he graduated HighSchool he was sentenced thirty years in prison for raping six women.

Avery overdosed on drugs during HighSchool and nearly died, he tried asking me back out and I happily told him to fuck off.

On to main characters.

Dan and Phil moved back to London after the movie was finished, they're still married and I visit them often.

And me? Well, I'm happily married to Cody with two children. And we love every single one of them. I'm an actress and I've been in a lot huge movies. I go to a lot of signings and I still live in Los Angeles.

And that's basically what it was like, being adopted by Dan and Phil.

A/N: WAS THAT EVEN A GOOD ENDING? I DONT KNOW IM REALLY HAPPY WITH IT EVEN IF IT WAS KIND OF SHORT. THE BOOK ITSELF IS REALLY SHORT BUT OH WELL

THE END :D