History-

Me, Tyson and Charlotte have known each other for as long as I can remember. Seeing as our mothers grow up together, we're practically family. They were both born in Spain and lived in the same town, so they grow up as best friends. They did everything together and when  Elisa, Tyson and Charlotte's mum, got pregnant with them at the age of 17  my mum, found out she was pregnant a couple months after.

Our dads were both Ghanaians and were too afraid to man up and take responsibility for what they had caused so they ran away once they heard the news. Rita and Elisa's mums kicked them out once they found out they where pregnant so they moved to London with the help of their cousins stepmom.

At first they were sharing a room at her place but when they were old enough and financially stable they moved out into their own apartment together. They struggled but somehow they made it. I was born a couple of months after the twins and Elisa had already saved up enough money from teaching children Spanish in the local primary school, to buy the flat next door . They were always there for each other and I think that what made life a lot easier for the both of them.

When I was born me and the twins bonded straight away, it was like we were brother and sisters. I treated Elisa like my second mum; she was always there for me.