Chapter fifteen-

I was on my bed and he walked in. I had my knees up and he just slipped into my open legs and our eyes locked. I could see he wanted me as much as I wanted him. He leaned in for a kiss. His lips crashed into mine and it was electric. I felt his hand go round my waist and he pulled me up onto him. We were both on our knees on the bed and it was magic. I wanted him more than anything. I pushed him back and lay on top of him, our lips never parted. Before I knew what was going on his shirt came off. My shirt came off. His zipper went down and I pushed away. My lips felt cold without his lips on them but I knew where this was heading and it wasn't going to happen. I rolled over so I was next to him and said 'I can't do this I'm so sorry...I...I...I love you but I don't want this to happen again...I don't want it all to be about...you know...,' and before I could finish my sentence shut me up with a kiss. I couldn't stop wanting him. It was like I was afraid that he was going to leave and I would never have him again. I knew he felt the say way about me but it was too dangerous. I couldn't risk a best friend like him.

He rolled over so he was right on top of me and I'm not sure but we must have been like that for thirty minutes because he started to get heavy. I pushed him off me just to find out that he was sleeping. He looked like an angel. His face was so relaxed and he had rosy coloured lip. I could even see a golden halo on top of his perfect head. My heart pounded as I watched him. I loved him. I really loved him. I pulled his arm around me and let him just hold me. It was the perfect moment and I just wanted to say there in his arms for the rest of my life.

I eventually fell asleep in his arms and I didn't wake up until I felt he was gone.