Chapter two-

I walked into school with my face damp with tears. I strolled into the canteen and was coming down the stairs when I saw Charlotte running up to meet me. When she saw that I was crying her face dropped and she pulled me into her motherly arms and gave me a hug. She just let me cry in her arms, she didn't ask questions, she just let me cry. My heart had just been ripped out and couldn't be fixed.

After a while me and Charlotte went to the lounge (one of the privileges you get for being in the last year of sixth form). We then took a seat in the corner away from the crowd. It was then she asked me what had happened but I just couldn't go through all though bad memories again. At that point the bell went. Saved by the bell but time to face the day. I sighed silently to myself. God knows how much I hate Monday, first period maths.

So there I was, sitting in my dumb maths class. Funny enough I was the first student there and it's funny because I'm always the last person to get in. I just really wasn't in the mood for maths. As I sat there the class slowly began to fill the seats. I paid no attention what so ever. I was just there in my own bubble of hurt. I was thinking of pulling a sickey but there was no point doing it now because if I was really sick I would have stayed at home.

After about five minutes the class began. As always my maths teacher took no notice of me. Honestly it's like half the time he forgets that I'm there. How he got the job, I'm not even sure because he can hardly speak English. What got to me the most was that today of all day he decided to notice me and ask me to do a long sum on the board. I wasn't in the mood so I just ignored him like he always ignores me. Then next thing I knew he was at my table shouting in my face telling me I had 'attitude problems'. I don't understand why it is okay for teachers to ignore you but not okay for you to ignore them. His breath was stinky and he was spitting in my face so I got up and walked out. Who does the guy think he is?

*Ty's P.O.V *

I walked out of the class room when I saw her. She was wearing my navy blue jumper which had 'I'm as good as it gets' in luminous yellow writing. It was too big for her but she styled it out with her black leggings which outlined her thick thighs and navy blueUgg boots. She looked good enough to be a model. Some time ago I tried to encourage her to take up modelling but all she said was 'aint nobody got time for that' so I left it as that. I laughed to myself and it must have been some loud laugh because her head snapped around. I smiled at her but all she gave me was a half hearted smile. I could see her eyes were pink and puffy as if she had been crying. That's when I got serious. She hadn't told me anything and no rumours were going around as usual so why would she be crying. I ran up to her and gave her a hug and she collapsed into my arms. She started taking deep breaths to stop herself from crying. She soon calmed down and told me she was going home. So I went with her.

When we got there it was just me and her because Charlotte was still at school. I loved being alone with her. It might sound gay but I've loved her ever since we were little kids and she knows but I didn't want to ruin our friendship so we left it at that. I just hate seeing her like this, all sad and unhappy.

We sat on the sofa and she picked up the remote to turn on the TV, but I snatched it out of her hand and told her she better start talking. She told me that Daniel had broken up with her. That got me fuming. I got up and headed for the door. Who the hell does the guy think he is? After everything he's done to her he dumps her. She might have been having it but I wasn't. Someone was going to get a nasty visit from my fist.

Tori knew what I was going to do and she ran to hold me back. She told me to keep calm and that it was okay. But it weren't.

**

Have you ever been in love so much it hurts?

All you want to do is break down and cry,

You're in pain,

And you feel so stupid because you believed all the lies,

He said he loved you,

But did he mean it?

Probably not,

Why?

Because you wasn't good enough,

Now all you do is break down and cry,

You blame yourself and not him,

Because it's your fault,

You weren't good enough for him,

But in the end,

You hold your head high,

Not cry,

And say...goodbye.

-Krystal Chan

**