Chapter twentysix-

It took long enough but here it is!

I love you lott and this was just my little Christmas present to y'all.

Hope you enjoy!

*Tori’s P.O.V*

'Where the flip have you been?' I said sort of pissed off because he didn't get back to me.

'Soz babe, a lot has happened-'

'So that means you can't call, na?' I said cutting him off.

'Babe I said I'm sorry,' he pleaded.

'Whatever,' I said rolling my eyes. He leaned in to kiss me and I peaked him on the check. Ha, he feels like shit.

'So care to explain why you didn't come home last night and why you haven't called,' I said.

'Okay, but you gotta come my mum’s house first,' he said pushing me towards the door.

**

'MUM ME AND TORI ARE HERE!' Ty shouted to his mum who I assumed was upstairs. She soon enough came done with a Ty look alike. She smiled at me and gave me a hug.

'Nice to see you hunny,' she said glancing at my large stomach. I grinning and stroked my belly.

 'So I guess your Tori, Rita's daughter,' Ty's look alike said.

'And you are?' I said giving him a questioning look.

'My dad,' Ty said before the guy even got a chance to open his mouth. My eyes widened and I suddenly felt...jealous.

'And you never mentioned this to me because,' I said slowly losing my temper.

'I only found out yesterday,' Ty said in defense.

'You could have call!' I said angrily.

'I'm sorry,' he said in shock.

'Whatever,' I said then I noticed Ty's mum and ‘dad’ watching us in shock. I couldn't help but bow my head in embarrassment.

'Upstairs now,' Ty said and I followed him. We entered his room and he gently closed the door.

'What is your problem,' he asked.

'I don't know, you should have called,' I said in a small voice.

'Come on me and you both know this has nothing to do with me not calling,' he said.

'Just leave it okay, I'm sorry,' I said.

'We'll talk about this later yeah,' he said walking out.

*FLASHBACK TO WHEN SHE WAS SEVEN*

‘Mummy, why don’t I have a daddy like Ashley?’ I said after we came back from school. She stopped and looked at me with tearful eyes. I was so confused.

‘Daddy…umm…daddy left mummy when she was going to have you as a baby,’ she choked out and I could feel the pain in her voice and it hurt me.

‘Daddy left because of me?’ I asked.

‘No bebé (baby) I don’t know why he left,’ she cried ‘Do you want a daddy cause we can get a new one?’

‘No mummy I don’t want a daddy, they are stupid and the just leave for no reason,’ I said angrily and stormed off into my room.

She ran after me and said ‘Tori don’t be mad.’

‘No mummy I’m not mad, I’m fine,’ but that only made a few tears trickled down my rosy red cheeks.