Chapter six-

I walked out of my room first follow by Charlotte and Imani. I was wearing a long leopard print dress which had a slit down the side. I was tightly fitted and outlined all my curves. Charlotte and Imani had identical dresses but Charlottes one was a short zebra print dress which stopped under her knees and Imani had a tiger print which stopped under her bum. We all had the same golden hoop earring and bangles. It's safe to say we were looking HOT!

We walked outside to meet Ty who was waiting at the rental car. He was wearing a grey jumper, jeans with his white and grey blazers. His swag was on point, as always. When he saw us he raised his eyebrows while checking us out. We all stuck a pose before getting into the car. I jumped into the front seat while Charlotte and Imani took the back seat. Ty looked at me and he had a little twinkle in his eyes.

**

We walked into the club and I'm pretty sure I saw everyone stop for a millisecond and just look in our direction. With my swag on top and two of my girl plus Ty I was sure this was going to be a night to remember. Imani waved at Jeremiah who was the DJ for tonight and he whispered something to one of the guys standing next to him and he came and walked us over to the V.I.P. area. It was cosy and very modern. The V.I.P area was in a room just on top of the dance floor and you could see all the people dancing below. I was soo loving it. We walked in to meet everyone. There were some new faces and some old faces...and Daniel... He had a slutty looking girl on his lap who was wearing a strap of material wrapped around herself. He was sitting with his mandem so I walked over to the sofa opposite them and smiled. Charlotte and Imani sat next to me and we introduced ourselves to the people we didn't know. The whole time I was giggling with the boys while Daniel glared at me with hurt eyes. I suddenly remembered he had a girl with him and turned all my attention to her.

"Hi," I said to the slut sounding cheerful.

"Umm...hi," she said nervously but I could tell it was all an act.

"I don't think we've meet what's your name?" I asked politely.

"Rio," she said with a little smirk on her face.

I couldn't breath. The whole time the little bitch that fucked up my relationship was sitting opposite me and I didn't even know.

I smiled wickedly at her trying my best to mask the hurt I was feeling.

"I've heard so much about you, it's nice to finally put a face to your name," I said smiling sweetly.

She looked confused and so did everybody else, everyone apart from Charlotte and Imani of course. They knew what I was up to.

Ty walked in and all the girls looked up. I saw a few approaching him just trying to get a little slice of his cake but the whole time he had his eyes fixed on me. When he saw Daniel his face dropped and he clenched his fists. I wanted this to be a happy night so I stood up and took his hand while leading him to the dance floor. I glanced at Daniel and our eyes locked. I looked away and started swaying my hips to the rhythm of the song. After about ten songs Ty told me I looked hot and I smiled at him and said he looked hot too. He looked at me with a confused expression and laughed.

He said "you look hot, do you wanna drink."

I laughed and walked with him over to the bar. I ordered the 'Strawberry and Rum Cocktail' and Ty ordered the same. As we were waiting for our drinks Ty leaned in and kissed me and instead of pushing him away I just let him. I heard a familiar high pitched scream and I pulled away from Ty. I saw Tamicka standing there in tears.

"T-Ty-Tyson how could you do this to me! I-YOU SAID THERE WAS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND HER! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" she cried.

I was going to say something but the look on Tyson's face stopped me. He look like he was going to cry. He simply told me to go up and meet the girl so I did what I was told.

When I got up there was a guy in my seat. I looked around and the only seat available was the seat next to Daniel and Rio, every other seat was either taken up by people or bags. I looked at the guy and told him that he was in my seat. He looked up at me and smiled then carried in talking to some guy. I was not about to sit in the seat next to Rio and Daniel so I went and sat on the guys lap and started talking to Charlotte. I don't think the guy even noticed I was on his lap because he didn't say anything. I was getting dirty looks from Daniel but I wasn't done with him yet. By the end of this party he is gonna wish he never messed with me. I leaned back into the guys chest and asked him if he wanted to dance and he nodded.

On our way to the dance floor I had found out that his name was Damien and he was one of Daniel's friends. This was the perfect chance to get at Daniel and all I had to do was dance. As we reached the middle of the dance floor some salsa music came on and half the people started making their way over to the bar. Since when did they start playing salsa music at clubs I laughed to myself. I looked up to see Daniel staring at us from the V.I.P area and I couldn't help but smile.

"Do you know how to salsa," Damien asked

"Hell yeah! I'm Spanish," I replied.

While everyone was doing basic salsa steps me and Damien were showing some real skill. He spun me round so he so that he was hugging me from behind and I shook my arse. We just kept dancing around doing all sorts of dirty moves.

I didn't even realise what was going on but I was ripped away from Damien and thrown to the floor. I got up and dusted myself off. What the hell was that all about? I looked to where I had left Damien to see Daniel shouting in his face. I tried to stop it but my presence just seemed to make Daniel even angrier and before I even knew what was going on he was already throwing punches at Damien. Damien blocked them and pushed Daniel to the floor. Damien punched Daniel in the nose and all hell broke loose. Ty appeared from nowhere and pushed me towards the door. We were given a container full of brownies as we exited. I didn't even realise how hungry. Before we got into the car I had already stuffed my face with all of them.

We were almost home and I started feeling weird. I leaned over and kissed Ty as he was parking. We got out the car and walked up to the house. I closed the door and jumped on his back while kissing his neck. He carried me to his room and threw me on the bed. I dragged him down and climbed on top of him...