Chapter twentytwo-

*a couple weeks later*

I was sitting in science revising for my end of year test. It was so boring and I just wanted to sleep. I got a text from an unknown number telling me to come outside. I assumed it was Charlotte so I raised my hand and asked if i could be excused and went outside. The halls were empty apart from Tyson and his friends. They were walking in the same direction as me so i decided to jog up to them.

‘Hey,’ I said catching up.

‘Kool,’ they all said.

‘Where you going?’ Ty asked.

‘Someone texted me tellin’ me to meet them outside,’ Ty’s face whitened a little.

He whispered ‘me too.’

As we got to the door four boys that I sort of recognized from Charlottes collage and of course Matthew was there. I could see Matthew had two black and a long pink scratch on his ‘flawless’ face. I couldn’t help but smile to myself. We were all just standing there looking at one another then I broke the silence by saying ‘one of you texted me so talk then.’ Matthew’s eyes narrowed and he nodded at the boys and they started to approach us. Ty shouted ‘Tori go back to lesson,’ he looked mad and I knew there was no arguing with him so I went. As i was walking someone grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into them. I tried to look at who it was but they held me firm. I tried shouting but no sound came out. I was as scared as fuck and i thought I was going to die. He started kissing my neck slowly while my heart pounded against my chest. He bit down on my neck and I felt my skin break. He smelt of cheap perfume and he was hard.

Blood trickled down my neck and I knew who ever was behind me was going to get a right whopping from Ty. The guy turned me around and I was shocked to see Matthew. The loving Matthew I used to know and care about was gone and now he was replaced with a dirty son of a bitch. I tried to shrug him off but he had his hands around my neck and he held on to me tight. He had an evil smirk and tried to kiss me on my lips but I turned my head. He took his hands from my neck and slapped me.  I gasped because he had never hit me before. He then moved his hand to my stomach and stroked it. If he did anything to my baby I swear he would never live to tell this story. He then looked me in the eye and said really ‘you’ll have beautiful babies.’ I was so shocked. After everything he was doing he was telling me i would have beautiful children. An idiot would have been fooled but I knew his little sick game. I spat at him and he jerked back making me slid down the wall. I didn’t bother shielding anything apart from my babies. I wrapped my two shaking arms around my tummy and he stared at me with blazing eyes. He then began approaching me unzipping his flyer. I got scared and screamed as loud as I could. His leg went up and I felt a sharp bang against my head and...it went...black...