Chapter three-

*Charlotte's P.O.V*

Finally maths ended. It was honestly the longest two periods of the day and I was so glad that it was over. I waited outside Tori class but she didn't come out so I stopped Jason to ask him where she was. He told me that she had walked out towards the start of the lesson. What a fat BITCH! So now where was Tyson? It was then I got a text from him telling me that they were at home. ERRRGH! I felt so pissed. They could have at least messaged me earlier telling me that they were leaving.

There was no point going to my next lesson, I was at least ten minutes late so I just went home.

*Tori's P.O.V*

Charlotte walked in and screwed me and Tyson. Tyson was  laughing but I was really sorry, I mean, we did leave her. She walked straight passed us and into her room.

After hearing her slam her bag on the floor we went and sat outside her door. We only knew one way to get her to talk to us and that was to sing, really badly. So we started singing titanium, which at the time was her favourite song.

"I'm bulletproof,

Nothing to lose,

Fire away,

Fire away,

Ricochet,

You take your aim,

Fire away,

Fire away,

You shoot me down but I won't fall,

I am titanium"

She started laughing. I heard thumping coming from the room before she opened the door. She sat down in between the two of us and rested her head on Tyson. We just laughed it off then ordered pizza.

I went bed early because there was so much on my mind and I just needed to cry it out.

*Charlotte's P.O.V*

I was getting dressed when Tyson entered my room. He closed the door behind him and sat on my bed. He had a serious expression painted on his face and I knew things were about to get deep. He told me the reason Tori had been crying  in the morning was because Daniel had broken up with her. I couldn't believe it. After everything he'd done to her he dumped her. Some guys are real assholes and Daniel is defiantly one of them. When I went out with his friend, Aaron, it was the same thing. He just playing me and dumped me but I got him back. We were at his house and I made out with his friend on his bed while Aaron was downstairs with the rest of the mandem. He was fit and into me so I grasped the opportunity. Aaron walked in and screamed at me, he punched the boy in his face and bust his lip. I just walked out laughing. I sort of felt bad for the guy but Aaron deserved to get his heartbroken  a little and I hope it taught him a lesson.

Ty started waving his hand in my face and I snapped out of my gaze. 

"Stop thinking about Aaron," he frowned in my direction. 

How did he know? Sometimes I wonder if my brother really does have the power to read my mind because he always seems to know what I'm thinking all the time. Maybe it's a twin thing.

I told him I wasn't but then a tear rolled down my cheek and it sort of gave it away. He gave me a quick hug which just made things worse because I just started crying. I stopped myself and told him I was really tired so he left.

**

2am

sleepy eyes

staring at my clock

wishing you were right

next to me

3am

tears of missing you

stream down my face

knowing my wishes of you

being right next

4am

memories turning into

wishes and wishes turning into

dreams of being

right next to

Goodnight, love

-Unknown

**