Chapter twentyfour-

*2 months later*

I told Tyson about Daniel and he was totally cool with it. We all kissed and made up and now all of us are good friends. The miscarriage drew us closer to each other, especially Tyson and Daniel.

I was home alone, laying on the sofa one hand on my belly the other in a bowl of toffee popcorn. Pitch Perfect played on the TV for the fifteenth time, I swear that movie never gets old. Charlotte left before me and Tyson woke up, tried calling her but she wasn't picking up. I put my phone on silent and got into the movie. Half an hour later there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it and I was greeted with Ty and Daniel standing there grinning teeth. I frowned at them because they were making me miss precious seconds of the best movie created. Daniel picked me up and placed me on the sofa where I was before. Ty went into the kitchen and came out with a chunky slice of chocolate cake. Aww! This was there was of apologising. I smiled and they chuckled. We all sat down, the boys either side of me, Ty groaned and Daniel sighed. I raised an eyebrow and looked at the both of them waiting for an explanation. 'Why you watching this movie-'

 'Again!!' Daniel said finishing Ty's sentence.

Umm...only because this is the best movie made,' I said stating the obvious. Daniel gave Ty one of them looks and they went into my room. I got up and walked in on them lying on my bed.

'Sorry the last time I checked, this was my room,' I said sarcastically.

'Come lay with us babe,' Daniel said why Ty stroked a place in the middle. I rolled my eyes and carefully placed myself in the middle of them. I snuggled up to Ty and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

 'How's my baby mama and future wife doing today?' he whispered.

 'Oh she's doing good,' I whispered back.

 'How's my baby daddy and future husband doing today.'

'Oh he's real good,' he said grinning teeth. He got up and went into the living room. I turned over to face Daniel who I forgot was there. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

 'How you doing?' he asked.

 'Oh I'm good,' I said.

 'How yo-' I gasped as I felt the baby kick. Tears welled up in my eyes.

 'What? What's wrong?' he asked concerned. I took his hand and placed it on my belly and sure enough the baby kicked. His eyes widened and he smiled.

 'Ty get in here quick!' he shouted. Ty ran in and I took his hand and placed it on my belly and like before the baby kicked. Ty had the same reaction as Daniel and I laughed.

 'DAM! There's a little human in there,' he said is astonishment. I couldn't help but laugh. He kissed me but I pushed him away. He nodded and walked out. It was so awkward have Ty kissing me and Daniel was just there. So we made a rule, no kissing while he was with us. Ty understood but I can tell he wasn’t liking it.

*15 minutes later*

Back where we started on the sofa watching Pitch Perfect.

*Ty's P.O.V*

I got a ping from Zion telling me to come to his house ASAP! I told Daniel I'd be back in a second and left.

**

I walked into Zion's house and I could hear crying. He pointed to a closed door and I walked in. Charlotte was curled up in a ball in the middle the bed. I sat down on the bedside and she said 'Zion I told you already, leave me alone I-I-I just n-need my brother,' she said in between tears.