Chapter sixteen-

It had been two weeks since I’d found out about my twins and I was so excited. My bump was finally showing and although rumours went about, who cares, not me. I was in school and I got a text from Ty telling me to come home so I picked up my bag and walked out. On my way out I bumped into someone. Daniel. He tried to say something but I cut him off.

'When You See me, I Want You To Recognise What You Had, Regret What You've Lost, And Realize What You're Never Getting Back' I said walking past him. He grabbed my hand softly. I turned around and met his tearful eyes. Was he seriously doing this... again? He said trying his best to control his emotions 'I fucked up Tori, I fucked up big time.' He broke the eye contact and looked to the floor. He looked like such an innocent creature but I knew where seeing people’s good side had its down fall, you don't see the bad. I shook my head at him 'You can get any girl in the world, Daniel, why...why me? '

 He raised his head and said 'Tori you’re the only one I want, like you said I can get any girl but I want the best and that's you,' this time tears welled up in my eyes but instead of blinking them down I let them fall (benefits of wear waterproof mascara, you don't have to worry about it running down your face) 'Please don't do this...just don't... I can't be asked to go through all this shit again.' He let a couple of tears fall before saying 'This time will be different I swear, no more secrets, no more lies...I-I-I swear I'd never raise a finger at you again.' Now a fool would have believed him but sadly for him I'm smarter than that. I wiped my tears away with my free hand and smoothed down my stray hairs. I shut off all bits of me that wanted him and focused on going home. 'Can you please get off of me I gotta get home,' he dropped my hand like it was a ball of fire and as I was about to walk off he stood in front of me. 'Do you...umm want me...to...you know...umm...drop you...home,' he asked hesitating and I replied coldly 'nope I've gotta car,' before stepping around him and walking off. I know it might have seemed harsh but he could burn in hell for all I cared.

*Ty’s P.O.V*

I left school early by myself. I just kept getting really wired messages from an unknown number.

‘Hey I'm horney’

‘Oops I'm wet now’

‘I want you inside me’

The messages just went on and on and on and to be honest I was kind of scared. Me and Tori were acting like a couple and the last thing I wanted was to hurt her.

I walked into the empty apartment. The sun was leaking into the room from the window and it just put me in a calm mood. I dropped my stuff in my room and got into the shower, letting the hot water run down my face. Someone unlocked the door and walked in. The steam coming from the shower was thick and prevented me from seeing who it was. I heard the person take off their clothes and jump in the shower with me. Rio! The whole world stopped. How did she get into my apartment? How did she know where I live? How did she know me? Why the fuck was she naked in my shower with me?!

‘I see you’re a little surprised to see me,’ she said in a sexy smooth voice.

‘What the fuck! Get out! I don’t even know y-' I was cut off by her dropping to her knees. She held her head down lower and yes I was fooled. ‘Are you okay,’ I asked but she didn’t reply. I moved closer to her and she raised her head giving me a devilish s grin. Before I even knew what was happening her member was in her hand and on its way into her mouth. I tried to move away but I was against the wall.DAM!! She was good. The hot water just added to it and I started groaning. I couldn’t think straight anymore. This girl had me under some spell or some shit cause I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and stared grinding her member against mine. Slowly kissing her neck, I entered her and she groaned out loud. I don’t know what came over me. I swear I didn’t mean it, it just...happened.