Chapter thirteen-

*Ty’s P.O.V*

I ran out. I needed air. What the fuck! How could I have let that happen? I grabbed the keys and left. I got into the car, started the engine and just drove. I didn’t know where I was going but I drove on. Tears ran down my face and I was so confused. I loved her but this...this was going to destroy her life. Rita probably hated me and my mum would have been so disappointed.

I heard a light tap on the roof of the car. It was raining. The nice bright day had all of a sudden disappeared and it was wet and grey. I just kept driving straight. I had to think this through. The information was still fresh and hard to believe. She was fucking pregnant! How could I have let that happen?

After a while I came across a funfair. Even though it was raining they were still open. I parked and got out. The cold air whipped my skin and the rain poured over my head. I was all of a sudden regretting not getting a jacket. I walked towards the deserted funfair and all  

The workers stood up and stared at me. They must have been surprised that someone was actually there because they sure weren’t hiding it on their faces.

I went to the teacup ride. I sat on it and the guy gave me a confused look. I glared at him and he started the ride. It started spinning around just like the thoughts in my head. It started spinning like my life was going to. The tears run down my face were disguised by the heavy rain that was falling from the grey sky. I thought. I thought about what was going to happen. I knew she wasn’t gonna get it removed. I wasn’t ready to be a dad yet. I wanted her to be the mother of my kids but not that soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMD! 

I'M REALLY SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE SO LONG.

I KNOW IT'S A REALLY SHIT CHAPTER BUT WHAT THE HELL... I TRIED...

STARTING A NEW BOOK :D SO YEAH CHECK IT OUT...

AND DONT FOREGET...

READ, COMMENT AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS.