Chapter seventeen-

*

 I like to say we gave it a try

I like to blame it all on life

Maybe we just weren’t right

But that’s a lie, that’s a lie

And we can deny it as much as we want

But in time our feelings will show

Cause sooner or later

We'll wonder why we gave up

The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough

So close to being in love

If I would have known that you wanted me

The way I wanted you

Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart

But right here in each others arms

And we almost, we almost knew what love was

But almost is never enough

*

I stayed at Imani's house for only three days. I couldn’t hide from Ty forever. He came by Imani's house everyday but I refused to see him. I mean why should I? He cheated on me with my number one hater, the girl who is out to destroy me for some unknown reason. How could he do that to me? I thought he loved me. Well fuck him. She can have him.

**

When I got home Ty was there...well daa...he still lives there. Charlotte gave him one dirty look and said 'let's go Westfield I heard Omari's having a party plus he's single so you need a little sumin sumin to wear.' Ty got up and walked into his room slamming the door behind him. Charlotte smirked knowing that she had got to him. I rolled my eyes and wore my shoes.

We got there just a little over an hour. The first place I hit was House of Fraser. I went straight to the Paul's Boutique. I am absolutely obsessed with PB. I bought a neon pink jacket which had the PB sign at the back. It was piff. We then bought a dress and heels from Miss Selfridges. We went to the village. I wasn't looking where I was going and I ran right into someone. The person’s bags flew everywhere. I apologised without looking at the person and started helping them to pick up the bags. Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Hugo Boss...the list went on. This was some classy bitch. I looked up and saw a falling angel. He had white had brown hair which had blonde highlights. He was wearing a black shirt with a red bow-tie and denim jeans. Ohhh classy. I bit my lip and he chuckled. 'What up, ma,' he said. HOLY MACARONI! He was American. He had the sexy arse accent aswell. 'I, urrmmm, I'm sorry, didn't see you,' I said hurrying past.

 'Hey ma, you aint gonna drop me you digits?' He said in other words asking for my number. I turned around blushing like crazy.

 'Alright,' I said taking his phone and typing my number in.

 'Wanna go out tonight?' He asked before I got the chance to walk away.

'Yeah,' I said smiling.

'Kool, how about a double date with you and your friend,' he said pointing at Charlotte.

'Oh yeah, that'll be fun. What's your name?' I asked.

 'Mathew,' he said. Ohlala sexy name for sexy boy.

'Okay, I'm Tori and that's Charlotte,' I said pointing at her and she smiled.

'Kool I'll holla at yall later,' he said before walking off. I glanced at Charlotte and we burst out laughing. DAM! Pregnant and all but I still got boys casing me. This was gonna be an interesting night. When we got home I texted him my address and he told me to be ready by seven pm.