Chapter seven-

I woke up and my head felt like an earthquake had just happened in my brain. I couldn't remember where the hell I was or what had happened last night. All I knew was I was in a bed that was strangely familiar but not my own. I just lay there staring at the ceiling trying to gather my memories. All of a sudden they came crashing down on me. I knew where I was, I was in Ty's bed. He was sleeping right next to me and I wondered to myself how I could have missed that. Then for some reason I started feeling guilty, my heart was telling me something but my head wasn't listening. What happened last night? I started wondering what I was wearing maybe that would give me some clues. My hand slipped underneath the duvet. I was wearing one of Ty's jumper and to my surprise no underwear. OH MY GOSH!! What had I done? I must have shook the bed because Ty started stirring. Oh no, he was about to wake up. I hadn't realised that I was staring at him until he opened his eyes.

He smiled at me and said "good morning sweetheart."

I was planning to say good morning but my mouth had other plans because instead it came out as "what happened last night."

At that point his smile widened and he said "we happened."

It took me a while to get what he meant but when it came to me I was baffled. I didn't even want to know the details. I just got up and walked into the bathroom. I stumbled over to the sink to brushed my teeth when everything that happened last night came back to me. He was right, we did happen. It was then I felt that feeling, the feeling that had been gone for such a long time. I was in love with Ty. I wanted to cry but I managed to stop myself. He walked in wearing nothing but his purple John Lewis boxers. He was so hot. The thing that surprised me the most is the fact that I saw him every day and I had never felt this attracted to him. Maybe it was because I had Daniel on my mind the whole time. Ty still had that stupid grin on his face as he walked up behind me and grabbed my waist. I started to cry.

His face dropped and he turned me around and asked me what was wrong. I said it, the words that would change our life's forever.

"I-I-I love you."

He then gently placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me, his lips where soft against mine and it was love. I never wanted this to end. It was now me and him against the world. It was the first time I had felt love from somebody who wasn't Daniel and it felt good.

There was a loud bang on the door and Tamicka shouted "Ty it's me open up."

We froze.

All I could think was 'why does this always happens to me?!'