Chapter nineteen-

I woke up and yet again I was in a hospital bed. To be honest it's like every other week I end up in hospital for the most random reasons. Matthew was sitting on the chair by my bed. I tried to reach out and hold his hand but my wrist was throbbing. I picked it up with my other hand and discovered that it was wrapped up in bandages. The doctor came into the room and Matthew woke up. He smiled at me and came to my bed side.

 'Oh, she's awake,' he said coming over to me. He reached out for my wrist and I backed away. 'Would you like some pain killers for your wrist?' he asked. I nodded and he left. Matthew turned to his phone and started texting and a couple of minutes later Charlotte walked in.

 'You alright babe?' she asked sitting on my bed.

 'Uhm, but when can I get outta here?' I asked.

 'I donno...Matthew, go ask when she can be discharged,' she said and he got up and left.

 'Where's Ty?' I asked out of curiosity.

 'He's at home he said he didn't wanna cause you any more problems,' she said braiding my hair. Oh......... I guess that was for the best. Mathew came in and said 'they gone run a couple test and dat and yall free ta go, baby mama,' he said and sat down on the chair.

*Ty's P.O.V*

I know, you probably hate me...well...I hate me too. I've fucked up Tori's life by knocking her up and now I'm fucking her psycho enemy. I'm just gonna try and stay away from Rio and try make things right with Tee. That's if she'll let me...

*Unknown P.O.V*

She's in hospital again. Why the fuck don't she just die already. It's like she's invincible. She didn't die from the stabbing, she didn't die when she cut her wrist, what do I have to do to kill this bitch?

 I met up with a friend who has been helping me all this while.

 'Hey,' I said

 'Hi,' she said

 'Got any news for me?' I asked wanting to get straight to the point.

'She's going out with some guy called Matthew Jacobs, he has an identical twin,' she said. 'Oh...okaay, is she in love with this Matthew guy?' I asked.

 'From the looks of it she is, but you know we've messed with her twice so I'm surprised that she's still dating, but I think she might have guarded herself from this on but it's worth a try,' she said shrugging her shoulders.

 'Calm, so he's my next target,' I said and she nodded. I ordered a double cappocino and she ordered the same. We thought about what our next move would be after Matthew, cause seriously this bitch has to die....

*Tori's P.O.V*

I was free to go. I wasn't even craving cake. I just really wanted Mc Donald's. Matthew drove there and we walked in. I spotted Richy, Imani's little brother and I jogged up to him. He was with a group of his little friends.

'RICHY!' I said a little high pitched

'Hey Tori,' he said as i stopped at his table.

'How are you babe, I haven't seen you in long,' I said giving him a hug

'I know,' he said.

'Aww look at you with your little friends,' I grinned.

 He pushed me and said 'look at you and your fat self.' I laughed but the I could tell the laugh didn't reach my eyes. There was an awkward silence and then this pretty little lady said 'she's pregnant idiot.' His eyes widened and I bit my lip and nodded.

'For Daniel,' he said screwing and I laughed.

'Naa Ty,' I said and his face relaxed.

 'Oh,' he said.

'Tori,' Matthew said from somewhere behind me. I said my goodbyes and left. I ordered large fries, a Mc Chicken Sandwich and a large strawberry and banana smoothie. Matthew whipped out his credit card before I could even reach out for my purse. I rolled my eyes and walked over to an empty table.

'Why yall just be walking off like that?' he asked.

 'You gotta stop buying me shit,' I told him and he chuckled. It aint funny. In case you didn't know my man is loaded and I feel like a gold digger when he's always buying me stuff.

 'Imma buy shit whether you like it or not,' he said kissing me on the check.

 'Dumb ass,' I said pushing him back. He laughed and our food came. I was mad hungry so in a couple of minutes the food was gone. Matthew was still on his chips and I smirked. He looked at me and his eyes widened once he had seen I was done. I laughed and sipped my smoothie. He shook his head and sighed. I'm pregnant, I have an excuse to be fat. My babies where growing big. ERRGH can't wait to get them outta me.