Chapter 31 Secret

KAYLOR

I succumbed again to my own thoughts and reminisces that lately seemed to convey Calliana and only her.

How good I felt now that I was hers and she was mine.

There had been approximately a month since I've met Calliana and every second that had gone by seemed to have awoken something new in me. Every day, every night, she showed me things that had been veiled for me up until that moment. I was also teaching her to love and by far these lessons were the most pleasant of all. She would kiss me and touch me so fervently that merely thinking about it made me flush forcefully. And I would make love to her so freely and passionately that sometimes I was astounded by my own daring and acceptance of her liberty.

She could do things that no one had ever done to me and still appear like the most natural gestures in the world. Calliana had a way of making me feel good about myself and she knew where to touch, how to kiss and when to speak.

I've been waiting for hours; Calliana's still nowhere to be found. Maybe I got a little excited. What if she backed out? No. she wouldn't she's the one who asked me to go out on a date. What if she's in trouble? No, perhaps she went to my room and found out that I wasn't?

I flinched as someone descending from the pathway.

Calliana?

I wore a pretty blue dress, white shoes and a navy coat that reached my thighs. I stood up from sitting on the boulder, as I pat my skirt, smoothing the creases, a smile plastered on my face until I saw the person.

"Kaylor, I knew you'd be here."

"Morgana? Not cool, dude. Not cool."

"You've been waiting for her half an hour. She won't come."

Right away, I clenched my jaw, grimacing. "Yes, because you're here." I retorted. "What are you doing here?"

"I've come to convince you once more." She said. I looked into her blue eyes, slightly taken aback by their sincerity. I could see bliss wavering in them; at some point even shame, idly poised by the determination not to break eye contact. "Please, Kaylor. You really have to rethink your life choices."

"Shut up!" I snapped. "Stop it, Morgana. Nothing you say is going to make me change my feelings or my decision."

"Please Kaylor... I care a lot about you." She felt tears rushing down at the corner of the eye, but nevertheless, she managed somehow to control them enough as to allow herself not to burst there. "She's dangerous, Kaylor. Even Mr. Ainsley noticed."

My throat felt dry. "He knows? You told him?"

"No," she cringed. "I wouldn't do that to you, Kaylor. A promise is a promise. Besides, Mr. Ainsley noticed Calliana as human tailing us all around. He sensed that she was crazy or dangerous because she was spying. Then last night, it wasn't only I that saw you making out with her."