Technology

*Sighs deeply*

Guys, I was once reading a Hiccup x OC fan-fiction and it literally started of like this...

"It all started when Lola was watching Teen Wolf in her room, suddenly her Viking dad came in the room..."

Teen Wolf? TV? Viking?

I'm pretty sure that the actors of Teen Wolf wasn't alive back then OR TV!!!

And if your fan-fiction if more in the future like the anime Psycho Pass then the technology has to be more advance!

USE YOUR IMAGINATION IF YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING THAT IS MORE FUTURE TYPE!

Isn't that was books are? Imagination!

If the time is modern then make sure the technology is today's technology!

You can't have a fricking cyborg in the Medieval Times (unless it's time travel)!!!

In other words when you trying to explain how an the tech. works, please for the love of God make it simple.

I once was reading a futuristic fan-fic and the author explain it like this...

"It's basically a letter thing and a 3-D image shower, TOGETHER! And there's a pad you put your fingures on! But turning it on is hard!!! You press a button and type 8 letters then you have to wait 5 seconds and its on!"

Bish that's a laptop!

But what's so futuristic about a 3-D laptop?

I have a friend who just moved into her new house and her house is voice controlled!

The new lazy ass skate boards (the one where you just stand on the platform and you start moving? No, search it up some time.) are better then that!

Ugh!

Can you guys help me?! I'm on a look for not so great fan-fictions, it would be nice if you could tell me the name of the book in the comments! Thank you!