1+ Authors

A/N: I am finding it hard to find dumb fanfic moments, especially since I pointed out the easy dumb moments.

Today's format is different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does this piss anyone off?

I don't know about you guys but when there are 2 or more authors the story is so freaking confusing... except for those stories where 17 people are writing at once but they keep the story line and all the characters consistent.

But A LOT of people cannot pull this off... And I mean A LOT!

~~~

Okay guuuys it's-a contesto time!!!!!

so lyk id n't really wanna work on this bymyslf anymoore and lyk i wany someone to worka with mee!!!

So yall are gonnna make a neww covers for moiii!! The 1 i lyky the mosty is the wnnery!!!

~~~

You could have found someone who makes book covers and ask them to make you one... But you do you.

Anyways after announcing that they don't update their book for like another 2 weeks and on the third week there's an update.

~~~

WINNER!!!

Yup yup yup!!!!1!1!!!

Le zime hass cume!

The winner issss...

(and they also add a whole bunch of spaces to add suspense! Just get to the fucking point!)

THE WINNER ISS A @/Randomusername!!!!!

CONGRATS IF YOU DONT PM DM ME IN THE NEXT 24-ish hrs THEN I GATTA CHOSER SOMEOEN NEWW!!!

~~~

So then a couple hours pass the person dm the author and TA-DA!!!

Two fucking authors!

But that's not all....

So anyone in The Walking Dead fandom will understand that authors make Chandler Riggs a hardcore punk ass, drug, gang, sexual, rapist, kidnapper dude.

So I'm kind of on the search engine of Wattpad and I search up Chandler Riggs... Because I'm in a need of a good book to read.

BUT HOLD UP! HOLD THE FUCK UP!!

I come across this one fanfic called Call me Daddy.

So I think to myself, can't 13 year old girls just be normal 1989 teenagers and not think about sex for at least 3 minutes?

But anyways I look at the description and it's Chandler black mailing the OC.

I love blackmail in stories because you have two options and the characters are just so pushed and stuff.

So the plot in the beginning is sort of good and all but the Author decides to let someone join her in creating the book.

So this story went from fluff to rape real quick. Like one chapter made by the original author has Chandler is kissing the OC. Then the next chapter made by the other author has Chandler getting freakishly kinky in public.

You can tell which author did what!

Original Author= Not a lot of kink

New Author= Will be raping the shot out of anyone that come in her/his way.

And on top of that the plot was not consistent anymore. Everything was everywhere but it was still okay to read.

And then those authors had a sequel called Yes Daddy.

Like I couldn't read it anymore because that plot was on random places but it was still there to develop the story, you know what I mean?

But if your going to do 1+ Authors keep these thing in mind...

-Consistent Plot

-Good grammar

- Decide TOGETHER if you'll be adding fluff/smut.

And so on.