Abuse

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Butch you telling my you have abusive parent and you leave your little brother or sister with them to go off with One fucking Direction!?

No!

I felt like I talked about this before... Now time to explain.

Listen I don't care if it's One Direction or 5 Sauce! You stay at home and call the ducking Government and get a better life! Just because Liam or Luke is your soon to be husband doesn't mean you can leave your bother/sister that you love so much with the abusive parents!

Why would you even stay with them? Or even tolerate that bullshit? Bitch pick up the phone and dial 9-1-1, someone is bound to pick up, right?

~~~

Is it just me or have y'all realized that the story line is the same...

My mom died in a car accident and my father blamed it on me (even though a drunk truck driver slammed his truck onto our car). Ever since then my father abused me. I've always listen to him, I miss my lovable father.

If I was the father I would hold onto the little family that I have left, not bet the shit out of them!

But today is the day I run free! I'll pack up my things and runaway!

Try going to the police first honey.

And I'll leave my 3 year old brother with him.

WHY!?

Later on I bumped into no other then, ONE DIRECTION!

And here we go...

"Holy carrots! I'm pretty sure our manager won't care if you going us!" Louis said as he started to kiss me.

WHY!? ALL THE FRICKING TIME!!! YOUR MANAGER WOULD FUCKING MIND IF A RANDOM STREET CHICK SUDDENLY JOINED YOU ON THE FUCKING TOUR!!

AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR BROTHER? Does everything go back to sunshine an rainbows at home?

UAKKSBDHWIDKD