OC's

Okay we all saw this one coming at some point!

OC's is probably that most annoy thing in a fan-fiction! I mean if you are writing your first fan-fiction or story, than I understand.

But still... FUCK OFF WITH YOU SLUTTY ASS OC AND THERE PERFECTNESS!!!

No one is perfect and neither should your OC be.

Oh and please, this also fucking annoy...

OC Bio:: Super cool and popular, normal gurl who gets straight A's dating the star quarter back, and is SUPEE beautiful.

Bitch you better stop typing this mofo shit into your PE/PC or any device you update your books with, cause HOLY SHIT!

And I am sick of reading books that starts off with the OC's BIO. Is anyone else sick of that?

Like you don't open a fucking book by R.L. Stine or James Patterson and see the bio of the goddam characters.

LET US, THE READERS, FIGURE OUT IF YOUR OC IS A TWO FACE MARRY SUE BITCH OR A STEREOTYPE PLAIN JANE!

~~~

Just give me a five minute break here.

~~~

When I first wrote my very first fan-fiction, The Dixion's Daughter, I had no fucking clue what to do.

I really didn't.

So I made my OC into Katniss, fall in love with the protagonist, and die but also live.

Yeah... I have no idea how that book got 4K reads or something.

Honestly I want to delete it. But I like to look back at it and just think Wow, did I really write this? Cause it's complete shit!

~~~

Personality. UGH!

It's either you a peppy ass cheerleader or a self-harming emo, one of those.

WJEVKXIVW! GAH!

I really love those innocent OC's, but that's if they get their hands dirty too.

But OC's that are straight up innocent and doesn't know how to spell 'sex', then fuck you.

No one can live with not knowing how to spell 'sex'.

Okay I'm doe for today, I'll try to update daily.

Any recommendations for the next chapter?