Injuries

YOU ARE NOT AN IMMORTAL!

YOU ARE NOT SOME MIX MUTANT OF FAST HEALING!

YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING!

If you are a demon like Sebastian (from Black Butler) or a Ghoul (from Tokyo Ghoul) then you have immortality or fast healing.

I hate reading Fan-Fictions and the author puts...

"I jumped of a 5 story high building without a scratch on my perfectly skinny body!"

BITCH NO!

YOU CANNOT JUMP OFF A BUILDING THAT HIGH AND NOT GET A SCRATCH!

YOU WILL GET BROKEN BONES (Possibly die, pretty sure you'll die)!

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

But it's so un-fucking-believable how when I read certain fan-fictions and the OC gets stab like... I don't know... 37 time and the OC is perfectly fine.

UGH! NO!

YOU CAN GO FUCK OFF!

When someone gets stab 37 time they are DEAD!!!

D-E-A-D!

When someone breaks a bone it cannot automatically in 0.01 seconds, it should take 2 or more weeks (depending on the injury) to heal!

~~~

I love The Walking Dead, nothing will ever change that! 

But when I read the fan-fictons... OH MY GOSH!

"CARLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOK OOOOUT!" i screamed as I pushed him out of the way before a walker bit him.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! SARA!!!!!!" Everyone yelled as the walker bit my back.

I SCREAAAAAAAAAMED IN PAAIN, then stop shoot the walker and got up.

Hershel ran up to me and healed the walkers bite.

"It's okay everyone SARA SHALLLLL LIVE!!!" HERSHEL declared as everyone cheered.

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Bitch first rule in the apocalypse is: DO NOT LET A ZOMBIE TOUCH YOU OR BITE YOU OR BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOU!

Honestly, unbelievable!