Story of My Life

Story of my life,
I don't give a shit!
So stop putting it as
And excuse!

~~~

Okay if you promised an update and didn't fulfill that promise... DO NOT GIVE ME AN EXCUSE OF YOUR LIFE!

~~~

A/N::: OMMMMGGG SO SRY!!!! I TOTS FORGOT! My mom tooooook me phone away and yeah so I couldn't udate and i can't use me lappytop cause it was in fucking flame!

SOOOOORY!!! :):):)

~~~

Bitch we know you aren't sorry for shit! Just man up and say you were too lazy to type up 600-1000 words an hit publish!

No excuse, even if it's the truth!

The reason why I don't update this book is because I have no fucking clue what to write about!

So stop using the excuse that school got in your way!

We know pretty dam well that school is a pain in the fucking ass! But I think we all want a pretty good life.

Seriously though, I don't care why you didn't update when you said you will. Just say a simple sorry and update the book!

Like it's okay to leave like a simple description of why but not a whole chapter dedicated to why you did not update.

Okay?

~~~

In other news, if you do not update your reader will get impatient and stop reading.

I do that a lot.

Eventually I just delete the book from my library unless the author told me that he/she be away for awhile or he/she can't update for some reason.

Okay that's all for today I guess, BAI!