Fights

I AM FUCKING JACKIE CHAN AND IMMA BEAT YOUR ASS!!!

That should be the description of any fan-fiction where the OC can fight like Jackie Chan or any good, strong, and tough.

Really! Unless you took self defense or boxing classes with Jackie Chan since you were five years old then it's fine.

BUT YOU DIDN'T TAKE SELF DEFENSE CLASSES WITH HIM SINCE YOU WERE FIVE! 

"Suddenly I stopped running from the bullies and looked at them then looked at myself. They were big and buffy and scary............ and i was Small and skinney and well skin aand bones!  suddenly I smirked. I walked to the leader and did this awesome front flip over him that I never knew I could and kick the other two bullies in the face (not to brag but I know them out) before landing on the ground-"

BITCH HOLD THE FUCK UP!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Unless you took karate or something like that in the fan-fiction or told a back story of your life and you practice/took karate or something like that then it's fine.

But you can't magically know how to do stuff like that.

The basics are easy punching, front kick, side kick, protecting yourself with your arms, but your still weak. Just because you can do that stuff doesn't mean your strong!

Trust me when I was eight or nine I went to this privet French school in Canada and I was bullied by this boy who was eleven, I told the teachers and the principles... They didn't do a shit (I didn't tell my parents yet, I was afraid).

So I'm fourteen years old and I'm 4'7"  when I was eight/nine I was pretty small. 

But one day during lunch my bully came back and he said (in French) "Little one do you have twenty dollars today I need it!" I have no fucking clue why he wanted twenty dollars. He never raised the price and he never lowered it, fucking guy always picked on me. I never gave him twenty dollars, crazy boy couldn't ask his parents.

So I told him in English I didn't have twenty dollars on me. 'Cause what the fuck am I going to do with it in a school in Canada?! Unlike schools in America, Canada schools are free.

Of course he got mad, but he didn't get mad because I didn't have the money  he got mad because I answered him in English. He broke the rule of not hitting a girl, I tried to fight back and I got my ass whopped, because I thought if Jackie Chan could do it I could too!

Yeah... That evening I came home with a missing tooth (good thing it was a loose tooth) and buries.

My parents yelled at the principles and every teacher in the school, they didn't care if students heard them.

I don't really recall anything after that.

But yeah if there's one thing I learned from that is... YOU ARE NOT JACKIE CHAN!

No one is not you or your Mary Sue!